The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 10

Cai An was shouted at by Yan Jingze and stopped crying, but still couldn't stop sobbing.

Yan Jingze: "..." It's really irritating to the eyes.

"General Zhou, how...how..." After stopping his cries, Cai An suddenly remembered what happened in the past few days, his whole body stiffening.

The person in front of them, who is in close contact with their second young master, turned out to be General Zhou!

Yan Jingze said: "I was betrayed by Zhou Zhenrong two months ago and fell into an ambush. In desperation, I could only escape to the Rong and shaved off my beard to hide from those who were chasing me. I was seriously injured at that time, I don't even have the strength to go back. I had gotten better after hiding left and right for two months."

Yan Jingze said it very plainly but Cai An, a middle-aged man who has experienced many things, naturally knows how difficult it is for Yan Jingze to do that.

His tears fell again. He also gave himself a slap.

He actually misunderstood that General Zhou was a little white face, he really should have not!

General Zhou is such a person that was able to support both heaven and earth, how could he be a little white face!

General Zhou's wounds are from constant battles! He is now weak because of serious injuries!

General Zhou was so badly injured and alone in the Rong's land but he can still escape, it's really admirable.

As for General Zhou and their second young master these days...

"General Zhou, you and second young master..." Cai An asked in a low voice. General Zhou suddenly became so close to second young master, did he have a reason?

Could it be that General Zhou suspected General Su, therefore, he wanted to take advantage of second young master to investigate something?

If so...although he works for Su Xingyin, General Zhou is the one who avenged the hatred of his parents, wife, and children. He is on General Zhou's side!

Maybe this is why General Zhou revealed his identity to him! General Zhou trusts him!

He must live up to General Zhou's trust. He's willing to sacrifice his life for General Zhou!

Yan Jingze answered: "I fell in love with your second young master at first sight."

Cai An, whose brain supplement was piling up: "Ah?"

Yan Jingze coughed lightly and said: "I haven't married a wife and have children in all these years because I like men, but my vision is not low so I haven't found anyone I like, until I met Axiu before."

Cai An: "..." their second young master also seems to be like this too...

Yan Jingze added: "Although I met Axiu once 10 years ago, I haven't seen him since then, there's also you. At first I didn't recognize you and didn't know his identity, I just loved him, later...I didn't expect him to be brother Su's child."

Yan Jingze mentioned later, he sighed —— coveting a nephew or something doesn't seem so good.

Cai An was sad when he saw Yan Jingze like that, and quickly said: "General, though you are only 10 years older than second young master, you are still strong and young. You are a great match!"

"I fear that after AXiu knows my identity, he won't want to be with me." Yan Jingze continued, "So don't tell him my identity yet, don't tell anyone else either."

Yan Jingze revealed his identity to Cai An because he didn't want Cai An to find trouble with him again or do something privately.

He is not afraid of Zhang Erque, that guy can be fooled with just a few words, but Cai An is different.