Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 9

Before shooting a movie could begin, one needs to send the script for review before shooting, then one can begin shooting after they pass.

But Yan Jingze was more anxious. Although the script was written, there was no time to do it.

Of course, his current team is too small, so no one pays attention to him. The studio he rents now can only be called mini.

Nowadays, some short video shooters would rent a studio to shoot like this. No one would have thought that his new movie would be in such a place. He just bought some fruit, bye-bye, then started the camera. Naturally, no one cared about it.

Even the actors who came here to participate in the opening ceremony were only a dozen or so. Yan Jingze has chosen second- and third-rate actors who were not well-known at all during the audition.

By the way, there are only a dozen crew members.

In the present, everyone watched in silence as Su Moxiu stood in front of the green screen, reciting his lines with a paralyzed face.

The male protagonist in the movie is very close to Su Moxiu's image in the variety show, but Su Moxiu is very stiff, so his actions are not very good. He now looks like this...

Including Xin Jingrong, those actors who were selected by Yan Jingze suddenly became more confident.

The male protagonist is like this, their acting skills are already very good!

"Did I act badly?" Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze in disappointment. He worked hard to act, but the effect was not very good.

"It's okay, you're just too nervous, relax." Yan Jingze comforted him, "You just need to be yourself."

Su Moxiu blinked his eyes and tried his best to be himself, but he still acted...very badly.

He is indeed very strong, but he does things slowly, so it's difficult to act out a transforma soldier.

In fact, the web dramas he acted in before were all in line with his personality. Everyone knows that his acting skills are not good, so they won't ask him to play a character that wasn't in line with his personality.

But even so, the person he plays still doesn't make people immerse in it.

Yan Jingze asked Su Moxiu to try several times before he realized...Su Moxiu really doesn't have the talent to be an actor!

The studio fell silent, everyone turned to look at Yan Jingze.

Xin Jingrong and the others don't know what to say now.

Director Gu has been scolding netizens on the Internet recently, and he looks confident in the new movie. However, now looking at the few actors in total, the simple and little studio, and the protagonist with only a face...

Can this movie be saved?

Fortunately, they are all little famous actors, and not very good-looking. They act for money, so they don't expect to be popular. As long as they are paid, they can shoot any scene.

Yan Jingze took out a cigarette, lit it and took a few puffs.

He didn't smoke at first, and neither did the original owner, but it's been too hard lately...he takes some cigarettes with him.

Yan Jingze's face was faintly visible behind the smoke, Su Moxiu felt extremely guilty when he saw this: "Director Gu, otherwise, it's better to make someone else play the male lead..."

"Mm, it's really necessary to change the male lead." Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu's mood became even more depressed.