Teddy Is Fearless 13

Yan Jingze stared at Hu Xiu with a pair of dark eyes, 'Woof', and wagged his tail.

He looks so cute, very cute.

Hu Xiu looked at him for a moment, then looked at his tribesmen again: "That dinosaur...was killed by Yan?"

"Yes, patriarch, we all saw it!"

"Patriarch, Yan is really strong, his animal form is bigger than yours!"

"His animal form must not be a puppy, it should be a animal form that we have never seen before!"

...

Everyone was speaking.

Hu Xiu: "..."

It's possible for one person to lie to him, but it's impossible for everyone to lie to him.

So...is Yan really that powerful?

Why doesn't he know?

Also...now all eyes are on Yan...he's kind of unhappy!

Hu Xiu said: "Everyone, go and tidy up, and then let's go and see that dinosaur."

After he finished speaking, he hugged Yan Jingze, pushed his collapsed hut away, and took Yan Jingze into the tree hole.

The light came in through the hole of the tree hole, but it was still very dark in the tree hole.

Hu Xiu stared at the puppy in his hand for a while, and asked, "What's going on?

Little teddy licked his wrist with an innocent face.

Hu Xiu put the puppy on the ground, threatening: "Turn into a human!"

Yan Jingze turned back into a human form and immediately said: "I don't know what happened. When I was in danger, I suddenly felt that my body was full of strength, and then I became very powerful..."

He generally doesn't lie...Well, he didn't even talk with people before.

But now...he doesn't know what's going on, lies after lies come out of his mouth.

So intuitive!

"Then why did you become a puppy again?" Hu Xiu asked.

Yan Jingze's face was full of innocence: "The strength in my body is exhausted."

Hu Xiu wanted to ask more, but Yan Jingze hugged him directly: "AXiu, I was so scared before! It's the first time I saw so many dinosaurs, and that giant dinosaur, it's so big..."

You are so scared, why don't you run away but you kill that big dinosaur instead? Hu Xiu was full of doubts, but couldn't ask because of distress.

He hugged Yan Jingze: "I'm sorry, I came back too late."

"It's okay, I'm strong now, I can protect you and my tribe!" Yan Jingze said.

When Hu Xiu heard this, he came to his senses almost immediately: "You can still become stronger?" Seeing that Yan had turned back into a puppy, he thought that the energy that Yan suddenly possessed would be gone after being used up.

Yan Jingze said: "Of course!" He had already thought about going hunting with Hu Xiu.

He didn't go some time ago, one reason was that he felt that he was not strong enough and wanted to spend more time to improve his strength. The other reason was that he felt that Hu Xiu was already very strong now, so nothing should happen to him.

But today they meet a giant herbivorous dinosaur, and tomorrow Hu Xiu may also meet an evolved carnivorous dinosaur, he thinks it is better to be inseparable with Hu Xiu.