Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 2

Director Gu leaned against a door as if he had no bones, his eyes narrowed slightly. He looked at Su Moxiu, and smiled again: "You look really good."

Liu Leyan was a little confused.

Director Gu has a good reputation in the circle, at least the messy scandals have nothing to do with him. When people mention him, they will at most say that he has some influence.

There are too many people in the entertainment circle who step up and step down, so a little influence is really nothing.

But now...Director Gu, what does he mean by this?

Su Moxiu looked at the person in front of him with a paralyzed face as usual.

If just looking at his face, it seems that he has no emotions, but he knows that his heartbeat is not right.

His fast beating heart seemed like it was going to jump out of his chest and go into the person in front of him.

This is really a...very strange emotion.

"Come on, help me into the room." Director Gu grabbed his hair and smiled at Su Moxiu, "Behave well tonight and I'll let you be the protagonist."

Liu Leyan felt that something was broken in her heart.

The smile she had when she first met Director Gu froze on her face, and a surge of anger rushed from her chest to her throat: "Director Gu! What do you mean?"

"You guys must be here for the role, right? I agree." Director Gu never took his eyes off Su Moxiu's face. He suddenly break the room card in his hand, stumbled towards Su Moxiu, and open his arms, wanting to hug Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu stretched out his hand.

Liu Leyan gasped, trying to stop Su Moxiu: "Don't..." Don't hurt Director Gu!

Speaking of it, it would be very difficult for Su Moxiu to become popular if he only had his face.

There is another reason why he can get popular, and that is...he has great strength.

What made Su Moxiu popular in the first place was an extreme challenge variety show.

The variety show will arrange a lot of tasks for the stars to do, which is very tiring and troublesome. Many stars are unwilling to participate. This is why Su Moxiu, who has just become popular on the Internet because of his appearance, has the opportunity to participate.

At that time, everyone thought that Su Moxiu, who is too delicate to be true, would definitely be overworked and howled in the show. However, the fact was exactly the opposite.

When others were crying and howling, Su Moxiu completed all the challenges with a paralyzed face...

In addition, after receiving the money, he is very reliable in his work. Given that people give money for the variety shows, whether he is reading sponsored advertisements in variety shows, reading lines according to scripts, or responding to others when they speak, he is very positive.

Then the audience saw a peerless handsome guy, who not only crushed everyone with amazing physical strength, but also always said funny lines with a blank face, read sponsorship advertisements with a blank face, and cheered for others with a blank face...

At first everyone thought he did it on purpose, and found the contrast cute and funny, so they really liked him. Later, they found out that he didn't do it on purpose, he was just like this.

No matter how funny it is, the more one watches it, the more one will get tired of it.

Of course, the key now is not how Su Moxiu became popular, the key is...Su Moxiu has great strength and strong fighting power.