Beta Overpowered Alpha 2

Yan Jingze also felt that this can't be done too.

The rebel army pays attention to privacy. They occupy several planets, and those planets are not connected to the capital star. Therefore, no one knows the appearance of the rebel leader. He only heard that he is very ugly and hates omegas, and he has killed many omegas.

It was for this reason that the original owner committed suicide in despair.

Yan Jingze didn't believe this, thinking that it was mostly fake news from the nobles on Werther's side, but he also didn't want to get married.

He felt that he should be a strong man with long legs and eight-pack abs, not a weak omega who could only bear children.

Even if he doesn't believe that he was an omega, who said that an omega has to bear children for alpha? It's alright for him to marry a beta wife, isn't it?

"I don't want to be sent to get married." Said Yan Jingze.

The original owner's mother reacted very well, maybe she could help him.

"You must not go, you must not go..." the original owner's mother murmured, but she didn't give a reason why he couldn't go.

"Why?" Yan Jingze asked.

The original owner's mother's name is Linna. She stared at the medicine bottle in her hand for a while, then suddenly asked: "Do you think it's good to be an omega? Do you really want to be married and rely on others for life?"

The original owner really wants to!

In Werther Empire, both alpha and omega have pheromones, so both sides can also mark the other.

This kind of marking is two-way. As for distinctive beta's mental force, the pheromones they emit are, in essence, a smell of their mental force.

During the period when an alpha and omega mark each other, they are often inseparable from each other and depend on each other more and more.

In addition, alpha's mental force is mostly violent, while omega's mental force is very gentle. Mutual marking can stabilize alpha's mental force and enhance alpha's strength and lifespan. Alphas generally treat their omega very well.

Under such circumstances, most omegas live quite well. They will be subject to some restrictions before marriage, but after they have a mark, they can go out to work and so on, so their personal freedom is not restricted.

The original owner didn't think there was anything wrong with such a life.

However, Yan Jingze didn't like it: "I don't think being an omega is very good, I don't want to get married."

Linna obviously prepared a lot of things to say, but Yan Jingze's words shocked her. She stared blankly at her.

Yan Jingze looked back at her.

He was not afraid that Linna would find something wrong with him, because the original owner had very little contact with his mother.

Linna spent most of her time doing research, so she was very indifferent to the original owner. She has always disliked the original owner, and the original owner also didn't talk to her very much before.

Linna stared at Yan Jingze for a while, her eyes were red: "I was wrong..."

However, after showing a little weakness, she quickly looked firmly at Yan Jingze: "Sorry, I have done a lot of things to wronged you. I didn't get to know you well before."

"What do you want to say?" Yan Jingze asked.

Linna said: "You are not an omega, you can't marry him."