Top Student Report Everyday 13

When Yan Jingze left school with his backpack on his back, there was no one else on campus.

After walking out of the school gate, he looked around and saw the car Su Moxiu mentioned not far away.

It was a very popular car. The windows were all covered with film so that people inside could not be seen...It can be seen that Su Moxiu was very cautious.

Yan Jingze walked over, opened the co-pilot's door, and called out sweetly to Su Moxiu who was in the driver's seat: "Gege!"

Su Moxiu's heart trembled.

The little fat man round face looked at him intently, with only him in his eyes, making his heart beat fast...Su Moxiu's lips curled up: "Get in the car, I'll take you to my house."

After Yan Jingze got into the car, Su Moxiu started the car and drove to a certain house of his in the bustling area of ​​T City.

The house is next to his company. It was a finely decorated house when he bought it, so he just lives there occasionally.

In the past two days, he had someone clean up the house carefully, and also added a lot of things to ensure that the little fat man can stay there comfortably after he comes.

Su Moxiu led Yan Jingze into his house.

The house is a large flat with a large hall and a large balcony. The sunlight from outside makes the house extraordinarily bright.

"What do you want to drink?" Su Moxiu asked.

Yan Jingze said, "Just plain water."

Trying to figure out the little fat man's taste, Su Moxiu, who bought a refrigerator of drinks, was a little disappointed. He went to boil the water in the teapot.

"This is where I live. I don't know if you like the decoration style. If you don't like it, you can change it..." Su Moxiu suddenly realized something was wrong after saying that.

He is acting too eager again!

"I really like it!" Yan Jingze said. He. didn't care about the decoration style at all - as long as it was where Su Moxiu was, he liked it.

The two looked at each other and smiled, an ambiguous atmosphere spread between them...

At the same time, Chu Qiyu was already waiting for Shao Shenyang in an empty house, waiting to be demolished, by a certain alley with some people he was acquainted with before in the community.

Shao Chenyang didn't have many friends, so he basically didn't tell his classmates about himself. Even Sun Binbin didn't know that he wouldn't be going home on the weekends, let alone Chu Qiyu.

"Boy, when will the person you mentioned come?" A man with yellow hair beside Chu Qiyu asked Chu Qiyu.

Chu Qiyu smelled the smell of smoke mixed with bad breath coming from this man's mouth, he frowned and took a step back.

When he was young, he longed for the gangster life, so he asked someone to contact such a group of people. However, now he really doesn't like these kinds of people.

But he also wanted their help.

Chu Qiyu said: "He will stop at the station in front, and then walk through this alley to go home. There is no mistake. As for why he didn't come, it may be because he missed the bus and has to wait for the next one."

"Then we'll wait." Yellow hair said. When he said that, he gave Chu Qiyu a dissatisfied look.

Don't think he can't see it, this person doesn't like him!