Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 16

Time heals many things.

Zhao Yangui used to like Gu Shihao very much. She liked Gu Shihao's talent, liked Gu Shihao's humor, and liked Gu Shihao's appearance.

But now, this love has long since faded away.

In a few days when she thinks about Gu Shihao, perhaps only this sentence will come to her mind - Who didn't love a few scumbags when they were young?

On this day, Zhao Yangui, who was doing beauty care at the beauty salon with her friends, received a WeChat message from Gu Shihao.

She was slightly taken aback, and then heard her friend who was playing with her mobile phone exclaimed: "Yangui, the director you have always liked did not take drugs and was wronged. The police have clarified for him!"

"Is that so?" Another friend of Zhao Yangui came over, "Yangui likes this director very much, and she is very unhappy because of his drug use these days, now it's all right. Yangui, you don't have to be sad anymore!"

Zhao Yangui was a little distracted. She smiled and stood up: "I'm going to the toilet."

After entering the toilet, she stabilized her emotions and looked at the online news first.

After Yan Jingze issued the certificate, the police also clarified for him, saying that he did not take drugs.

Right now, some people are questioning him on Weibo.

"Gu Shihao looks like that, he's clearly taken drugs!"

"How could he not be taking drugs?"

"Did the detection go wrong?"

"In the photo of Gu Shihao being taken away by the police, he shaved his head, did he not have a hair test?"

...

Of course, some people doubted it, but some people believed it: "The police said that Director Gu did not take drugs, so he must not have taken drugs."

"I knew Director Gu wouldn't do such a thing."

"Before, the Internet was full of rumors about Director Gu taking drugs. The news spread so fast, there is obviously something tricky about it."

"Did Director Gu offend someone?"

...

Zhao Yangui breathed a sigh of relief after reading the news on the Internet, and then clicked on the video sent by Yan Jingze.

This is a surveillance video, which is quite clear, but there is no sound. She also knows the two people in the video. They are Gu Shihao's assistant and Zhou Liming.

The two talked together for a while, then Zhou Liming gave something to Gu Shihao's assistant.

Zhao Yangui didn't know why Gu Shihao sent her such a video, and replied puzzledly: "What is this?"

Yan Jingze replied: "Zhao Yangui, I know that I am not good enough for you, and I have already given up. Why do you and Zhou Liming rush to frame me?"

Zhao Yangui was stunned. She dialed the phone, calling Yan Jingze: "What do you mean by the video and those words you sent me?"

"You don't know? That's good," Yan Jingze breathed a long sigh of relief, "Zhao Yangui, I'm sorry, I spoke too much before, I thought you knew what Zhou Liming did."

"What did he do?" Zhao Yangui asked.

Yan Jingze said: "Ever since he knew I liked you, he started to suppress me...This time it was even more extreme. He asked people to put drugs in my food, wanted me to become addicted to drugs, and then asked someone to report me."