Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 3

Of course, the matter of revenge now needs Yan Jingze to complete it.

He used Gu Shihao's body. Gu Shihao had two requests, one was to win an award, and the other was to help him avenge and ruin the reputation of the person who hurt him.

There is a reason why Gu Shihao fell to that point in his previous life, but it's also related to someone.

That person was the rich second generation, Zhou Liming, who invested two million in Gu Shihao and let Gu Shihao make his first movie.

That movie at that time, the two boys, who had just graduated from junior high school who came out of the mountains and went to the city, were picked by Gu Shihao from his hometown and were junior high school students who had never made a movie. The rich second generation who was kidnapped by the kidnappers is played by Zhou Liming.

Zhou Liming made a lot of money from this movie, and later invested in some movies Gu Shihao directed, and got close to Gu Shihao.

Because Gu Shihao has lived a very poor life, he has low self-esteem then some arrogance after having some fame, but he really regards Zhou Liming as a friend.

After all, if Zhou Liming hadn't invested two million in him to help him form a film crew, he would never have been able to direct a movie at such a young age.

However, after Gu Shihao was arrested for taking drugs, looking back on the past, he suddenly found that he was under a lot of pressure, took drugs, and made bad movies, all related to Zhou Liming.

Zhou Liming also married the person he likes.

That's right, the original owner has someone he likes, and that girl is Zhao Yangui, a friend of Zhou Liming, a pure, kind, beautiful and lovely young lady.

The original owner is actually a very utilitarian person. He loves money very much and has deep thoughts.

So the more he is like this, the more he likes innocent people.

Zhao Yangui is really innocent. The original owner inevitably fell in love with her. Zhao Yangui herself also has a good impression of the original owner.

However, there is only ambiguity between the two. They have never confirmed their relationship.

There are two reasons for this, one of the reasons is that Zhao Yangui is shy, she always circles around the original owner, but never confesses.

The second reason is the original owner's low self-esteem. Zhao Yangui's family is rich, and the original owner felt that he was not worthy of Zhao Yangui, so he dared not confess.

The two didn't confess, so their relationship was kept ambiguous.

In the original owner's previous life, after the female star entered the original owner's room tonight, the original owner was forced to have a 'girlfriend', so the ambiguity with Zhao Yangui was stopped abruptly. He didn't even dare to inquire about Zhao Yangui's news until later Zhao Yangui and Zhou Liming got married.

At that time, the original owner had just successfully rehabilitated from drug use. When he suddenly saw the news, it can be said that he understood a lot of things.

Among everything, since the female star can enter his room with the room card, there's already a problem.

In addition, the original owner has always been aware of the dangers of drugs used. He actually didn't want to take drugs. It was his assistant who repeatedly encouraged him and secretly gave him a few tastes of drugs before he became addicted. After that, the assistant found him other drugs...

Later, the original owner also saw this assistant, who normally did not know Zhou Liming, contact Zhou Liming in private.

Besides, the original owner's financial situation also had something to do with Zhou Liming.