Top Student Report Everyday 9

Yan Jingze got up early the next morning, went to buy breakfast as usual, ate two eggs first, and then went to the sports field for a quick walk.

After half an hour, he ate the rest of the buns and went to the classroom.

As soon as he entered the classroom, Yan Jingze saw Sun Binbin staring at him with red eyes. He didn't know if it was because of anger, the pimples on his face were flushed red, as if it was ready to pop, a little disgusting.

The original owner is tall and big, his desk is also in the second from the last row. The last row is for people like Sun Binbin and Chu Qiyu who don't like to read but like to influence others.

Chu Qiyu wasn't there at the moment, he probably went to the next class to find Shao Shenyang again. Sun Binbin was sitting behind him, as if he was about to explode.

Seeing him like this, Yan Jingze raised the corners of his mouth: "You look very energetic...How does it feel to be scolded by your father?"

"How do you know that my dad scolded me?" Sun Binbin looked at Yan Jingze in surprise.

He knew that the teacher who caught them smoking yesterday should have been called by the person in front of him, but his father scolded him...How did this person know?

Yan Jingze smiled: "Who do you think told your dad that you bullied your classmates at school?"

"It's you?!" Sun Binbin was shocked.

"It's me." Yan Jingze admitted directly.

When Sun Binbin heard the words, he wanted to hit Yan Jingze: "You motherfucker..."

Yan Jingze looked at Sun Binbin nonchalantly.

Thinking of the videos in Yan Jingze's hands, Sun Binbin suddenly closed his mouth.

He can't provoke this man!

His parents being called and being reprimanded by his father was nothing to him, after all, it was not the first time.

But if those videos of him were sent out...he wouldn't be able to bear it!

He didn't want to lose face in front of the whole school's teachers and students!

For Sun Binbin, his face is the most important thing. His expression was indescribable but he endured it in the end. He even give an ugly smile to Yan Jingze - he will find a chance to clean up this person in the future!

Yan Jingze put away his smile: "Sun Binbin, didn't you check my family background before you targeted me?"

"Isn't your family an ordinary family?" Sun Binbin asked.

Yan Jingze raised his eyebrows, as if he had heard a big joke: "Did you think I came from an ordinary family?"

Sun Binbin was shocked: "You don't come from an ordinary family, then you..." The clothes and shoes Shi Chengying usually wears are all cheap items below 500 yuan, and he never spends money in school.

In addition, Shi Chengying's mother had been to the school before. She is just an ordinary woman who looks like a housewife.

They all feel that Shi Chengying is a child from a middle-class family. Although it is expensive to study in W high school, many corporate executives or high-paying jobs can also offer their children to study.

Like his father, who has some company equity. In addition to studying in W high school, he can also have shoes worth thousands yuan.

Yan Jingze said: "If talking about money, my family of course can't compare to Chu Qiyu's family. However, I can make the people in Chu Qiyu's family go report to your father." His family AXiu will help him!