The Prince Gives Up Treatment 2

Yan Jingze was a little dazed while running around the imperial study.

He didn't know why he did it.

He didn't even understand...why he chose such a troublesome body.

He was born in the chaos. Since he became conscious, he has been watching worlds being born from chaos.

Later, seeing that some of these worlds were facing collapse, he entered those worlds to repair the world.

There are restrictions on his entry into these worlds, so he can only choose a dead body. Generally speaking, he has always chosen a creature with no relatives, no cause or concern to enter.

That's right, creatures.

In fact, most of the time, he would choose to be an animal in the small world. After all, there are often many entanglements between humans, but animals are different.

For example, if he enters the body of a tiger that just died, after he comes back to life, he can just stay on the mountain, hunt occasionally to fill his stomach. There will be no other troubles.

And after he repairs the world, he can leave immediately.

But this time...for some reason, he chose to enter a human body.

It's fine to enter a human body, but he even agreed to the original owner of this body to help him fulfill a wish, that is...live a long life.

Really long life.

The original owner required him to live to be at least a hundred years old!

Ignoring that, the original owner is actually a prince! A prince involved in the struggle for the throne!

After he received this body memory, he was stunned.

What happened to him was too troublesome!

He didn't want to get involved in such things as fighting for the throne. He just wanted to cut through the mess quickly and directly made it clear to his father that he didn't want the throne, and then he would be imprisoned, it's okay to be sent to guard the imperial tomb too. Just let him stay alone and live to be a hundred years old.

So......

Why did he suddenly become so lively after seeing his father?

He even said that he likes men...Of course he won't get married, and he won't leave anyone who has a connection with him in the small world either, so it's impossible for him to be with men too.

People or creatures in the small world, to him...they are not the same as him!

Of course...Yan Jingze suddenly looked at the youngest man in the Imperial Study.

That person is called Su Moxiu, he has quite a handsome appearance, which makes him want to take him away for collection.

But that really doesn't feel right.

Yan Jingze felt that he was not like himself.

Why on earth did he not choose to be a tiger?!

Also, why did he suddenly feel that his name is Yan Jingze?

He obviously has no name!

Now that he has become Zhou Zhen, he should be called Zhou Zhen, if become a tiger, he should be called Tiger.

Well, being a tiger is not good. If he were a tiger, if he met a person who is pleasing to his eye in the small world, would he eat them?

While he was dazed, Yan Jingze found himself blocked by Zhao Wangzhi. He turned around, wanting to leave, but Emperor Chengde snatched Hu Zhongshun's whisk and hit his head!