Waste Wood Flies On The Branch End

Su Moxiu has made many investments and created many successful cases in his life.

Among the various investments he made, the most successful investment was recognized as investing in Ji Ziqiu.

At first, when they learned that he invested in Ji Ziqiu's business, everyone thought that he was using money to coax his little lover to play.

However, he is rich, so he invests with his own private money. At most, everyone will talk behind his back but praise Ji Ziqiu in front of Su Moxiu.

Everyone knows that Su Moxiu likes Ji Ziqiu very much, and attaches great importance to Ji Ziqiu.

At that time, many people in the business field felt that Su Moxiu was going to fall down because of Ji Ziqiu.

First of all, Su Moxiu is too kind to Ji Ziqiu, which will make Ji Ziqiu take it for granted.

Secondly, Ji Ziqiu didn't graduate from high school and he used to shoot short videos...Su Moxiu invested in him to study artificial intelligence...Isn't this a joke!

This is probably Ji Ziqiu's plan to cheat money from Su Moxiu!

Everyone is ready to see Su Moxiu lose both wealth and the person. Oh, Su Moxiu won't necessarily lose the person and wealth, at most he will lose money. Ji Ziqiu should be reluctant to leave Su Moxiu, a foolish and rich gold master.

Everyone is very sympathetic to Su Moxiu, as a result of their sympathy...Ji Ziqiu really finished studying it.

They also learned that Ji Ziqiu had actually researched it long ago, but the result that was researched was taken by the military and he signed a non-disclosure agreement, so they never knew about it.

Later, he continued to research, and this technology can be used by civilians, so after the technology was released...the world was shocked.

So, how is Su Moxiu stupid? He is very smart! Back then, he was definitely with Ji Ziqiu because he discovered Ji Ziqiu's ability early on!

Didn't Su Moxiu's partner, Zhang Zhi, keep saying that Ji Ziqiu is very capable? So, they were the stupid ones, they didn't believe it!

This guy Su Moxiu is really too cunning. He has hidden such a good investment project all the time!

The bigwigs who had money were heartbroken over the loss of the investment opportunity, and couldn't resist buying the shares of Ji Ziqiu's company. Then, the stock price of Ji Ziqiu's company was getting higher and higher. Su Moxiu's net worth was also getting higher and higher too.

As for the common people...

Under Yan Jingze's Weibo, many people gathered again: "I was wrong, I actually thought you were too narcissistic...how were you narcissistic, your biggest problem is that you are too modest!"

"Come and watch the person who created the richest man."

"Fuck, Ji Ziqiu is no vixen, he is clearly a lucky cat!"

"No wonder the boss likes you...I like you too!"

...

A few years ago, under Yan Jingze's Weibo, some people left some comments such as 'Let's see when you will be abandoned', as for now...

"Su Moxiu's luck is too good, right?"

"Boss, look at me!"

"It's so inspiring!"

...

Of course, some people are inevitably bitter: "Some people kneel and lick too much, right? Isn't it just rich? What's the big deal? Money can't buy happiness!"