Top Student Report Everyday 20

Su Moxiu was a little dazed today. Watching him lost in thought...Yan Jingze felt a great sense of satisfaction.

He couldn't help but want to hug Su Moxiu.

But this is the office, someone could come to disturb them at any time, and...he is a simple sweet little didi now!

Yan Jingze could only pull Su Moxiu's hand, which was pinching his face, and held it in his hand: "Gege, I really don't want to leave you."

Su Moxiu looked at his hand being held by Shi Chengying.

His hands were very thin. Shi Chengying's hands were chubby, and a circle bigger than his hands. He was able to wrap his hands completely.

This kind of action made him feel that Shi Chengying loved him deeply.

Su Moxiu suddenly said: "Did my younger brother trouble you these days?"

"No," Yan Jingze said, "Gege, let's not mention him."

Yan Jingze loathes Chu Qiyu, but he lives in this world as Shi Chengying. He can't do illegal and criminal things, so he can only look for opportunities to deal with Chu Qiyu in the future.

For example, in the future when Chu Qiyu starts a business or something, he can make trouble for Chu Qiyu.

Su Moxiu kept looking at the young man in front of him.

He could see that when he mentioned his younger brother, there was deep disgust in the eyes of the person in front of him.

He suddenly felt tired from the bottom of his heart.

This person hates his brother so much, will he really like him?

"Okay, let's not mention it." Su Moxiu smiled.

"Hey! Gege, there are people waiting for me outside, I have to go." Said Yan Jingze. He really wanted to stay with Su Moxiu for a while longer, it's best to spend the night at Su Moxiu's place, but now...he was followed by people who were still waiting for him.

The things he brought out were very important. Those people came to him so quickly to protect him, so he couldn't cause trouble for them.

If he really were to stay overnight...If those people misunderstand that Su Moxiu is a strange uncle, that would be bad.

The most important thing is...he can't do anything to Su Moxiu now!

Wouldn't it be great to come back when he's an adult?

Su Moxiu was slightly taken aback when he heard Yan Jingze's words.

Yan Jingze leaned over and kissed him: "Goodbye, gege! You wait for me to come back!"

After Yan Jingze finished speaking, he waved to Su Moxiu and left Su Moxiu's office.

Su Moxiu sat for a while, regretting mentioning his younger brother.

He is not in a good state today, and he still listened to what Yan Jingze said before.

When Yan Jingze entered the research institute, let alone meeting, it might not be so easy to contact each other.

At this time, why did he mention his younger brother?

As soon as he mentioned him, Yan Jingze didn't even want to talk to him...

Su Moxiu was a little silly today, but Yan Jingze didn't care.

He felt that Su Moxiu's behavior should be due to his reluctance to be seperate from him, and after seeing him change drastically, he was a little unable to react.