Teddy Is Fearless 9

When Hu Xiu was kissed by Yan Jingze, he was sitting in the tree hole.

His first reaction after suddenly turning into his animal shape was that he couldn't touch Yan, so he tried to hide back.

His body was filled with various energies, so as soon as he moved back, the opening of the tree hole was crushed, and the huge saber-toothed tiger came out of the tree hole.

Yan Jingze's tree hole only had a small door that only allowed one person to crawl through, then there was a huge opening just like this.

Now...anyone can walk directly into his tree hole.

Fortunately...the tree he lived in did not fall down.

If this giant tree falls...that would be troublesome!

Then, with such a big commotion...those vigilant primitive people basically all woke up!

In addition...the moonlight is very bright tonight, and the people in their tribe all have good night vision.

The people living in the hollows of the trees around Yan Jingze climbed out almost immediately to look his way with their heads. What they saw...they were shocked.

It's really...a big, big saber-toothed tiger!

This is the biggest saber-toothed tiger they have ever seen!

Who is this? How could there be such a person in their tribe?

Also, this man came out of Yan's tree hole. Could it be that Yan suddenly mutated and awakened into...such a huge saber-toothed tiger?

This is really really amazing!

"Yan?" Someone subconsciously called out.

"I'm here." Yan Jingze walked out of the tree hole.

He was careless...He didn't expect that when Hu Xiu breakthroughs, he would uncontrollably turn to his animal form!

Well now, his tree hole is broken.

But...this is not necessarily a bad thing!

Yan Jingze suddenly realized that he could take this opportunity to make Hu Xiu be responsible for him.

Hu Xiu came to drill a tree hole with him and damaged his tree hole, so he must be responsible, right?

As for their relationship...just cultivate it slowly in the future.

Even if the one Hu Xiu likes now is the original Yan, he will definitely make Hu Xiu like him.

Yan JingZe is strangely confident in himself.

"Yan, who is this?" Everyone was even more surprised when they found out that the huge saber-toothed tiger was not Yan.

Who is this man?

An outsider?

This is wrong! How could there suddenly be an outsider in their tribe?

Everyone was wondering, then someone suddenly called out to the huge saber-toothed tiger: "Patriarch?"

"Patriarch?" The others were shocked, then they looked left and right subconsciously.

There was too much commotion just now, almost all the people in the tribe came out, but the patriarch did not come out.

In addition...the patriarch's animal form is a saber-toothed tiger. He could suddenly become larger due to the gift of the beast god, this is indeed possible.

This saber-toothed tiger also smells like their patriarch!

But...why did their patriarch come out of Yan's tree hole?