Beta Overpowered Alpha 15

"You came here because you discovered Marquis Will's secret? Where are my two younger brothers? You don't care about them?" Yan Jingze asked.

"Why should I care about them?" Lina was indifferent, "I don't owe them anything, and they don't want me as a mother either. As for me coming here...I have to admit, I did it for my own ideals. I have been researching how to make beta become stronger. I hope that beta will not be weaker than alpha and omega. I thought your father was the same as me, but now I find that that is not the case. He only wants to be alpha himself. I want equality, and he only wants to be the one that informs others."

Yan Jingze was quite speechless at Lina's words, but she...can also be said to be very honest.

In addition...Yan Jingze also heard Lina's implication. Lina said that she did not owe his two younger brothers, did she feel that she owed him?

Yan Jingze didn't get to the bottom of it, he instead asked: "What are you going to do next?"

Lina said: "I want to see Su Moxiu, maybe I can cure him."

"What's wrong with him?"

"Your father once made me study medicines that make alpha who have already fallen into a berserk stage more violent and lose their mind. If nothing goes wrong, it should be used on Su Moxiu." Lina said, "I have given some medicine before, but the effect is mediocre, Su Moxiu should still be alive."

Lina came to the Light Army because she found that her husband had been cheating on her and disagreed with her ideas, and also because she was forced to study something she didn't want to study.

In addition, she really wanted to see her beta son, so she took the risk and came to the Light Army.

As for her two alpha children...She knew that Will would not hurt those two children, and it was not her initiative to conceive these two children, but Will's request, so she also didn't like them.

She knows she's cold-blooded, but that's who she is.

She had already thought about what she would do after coming to the Light Army.

She will try to alleviate Su Moxiu's condition, and then continue her research here.

After Lina talked with Yan Jingze, she didn't rest but went out.

As soon as she went out, she bumped into Selina.

Selina will still go out recently. She was not here before because she went out, she came back just now.

Lina and Selina's names sound similar. Of course, they are quite different when written in Werther's words. Their personalities are even more different.

Lina ignored Selina, but looked at Su Moxiu who had been waiting outside: "Hello. Xiu, can I meet your leader?"

Su Moxiu: "...yes."

Su Moxiu didn't ask Lina why she wanted to meet him. A person like Lina came to Light Star, he should have received her.

"Then please ask for me when he will be free." Lina added.

"I'll ask right away." Su Moxiu said while opening his contact terminal, pretending to send a message.

Lina narrowed her eyes slightly.

She noticed that when Xiu mentioned Su Moxiu, he didn't have much respect.

It seems that this person's status is not low.

Lina took advantage of the opportunity to test with a few more words. She became more and more sure of her guess, but at the same time she was a little speechless. This Xiu was really naive, he even thought he had marked Vinia.