Teddy Is Fearless 7

This is the second time Hu Xiu entered Yan's tree hole.

When he came yesterday, he was anxious, so he didn't pay attention to the situation in the tree hole.

But today is different. Today is the second time he has come here, once is a stranger, twice is an acquaintance, he is much calmer now.

Yan's tree hole is no different from other people's tree holes. They all have an opening about one meter above the ground, about 1 meter digging down, about 1 or 2 meter digging up, and a cylindrical space about two meters in diameter.

Yan's tree hole was prepared for him by his parents. It's more than two meters in diameter and is very spacious. It's just...other people's tree hole, except for the relatively narrow place in the middle for sleeping, both sides will be used for storage, it may even be so packed that there's barely any place to stay.

Some people run to live in a tree house when it's hot because their tree hole is full of things.

However, Yan's tree hole is empty, there's nothing in it.

When Yan was young, in the tribe, he was the one who had the most things, there was never a shortage of roasted meat. It was difficult for other people to ask for a bucket but his father made two small buckets for him to play with!

Now that there is nothing left, Yan must be very sad.

Pity and love surge in Hu Xiu's heart.

He felt that he must be sick.

Why should he take pity on a person who is obviously young and strong, but in the end he refuses to go collect things?

Probably because Yan is so good-looking.

Hu Xiu put the roasted meat in his hand on the ground of the tree hole, then stretched out his hand to Yan without saying a word, trying to cover Yan's mouth.

He was afraid of him shouting or saying things he didn't want to hear.

"Wait, I won't talk nonsense, don't cover my mouth." Yan Jingze said quickly and grabbed Hu Xiu's hand while speaking.

Hu Xiu paused, then grabbed Yan Jingze's hand with his backhand, opened his animal skin skirt and went straight to the point.

Yan Jingze: "..."

He always felt that he was pure and ascetic, but ever since he used this body...

Purity and asceticism have nothing to do with him anymore.

This is definitely because he was influenced by this body!

Besides, just as Hu Xiu got into the tree hole, he became excited...What's this about!

"Who are you?" Yan Jingze asked.

Hu Xiu didn't answer.

Yan Jingze continue: "Thank you."

Hu Xiu still didn't speak.

When he came here for the first time, he deliberately imitated a woman's voice, trying to make Yan think of him as a woman.

But then when that voice sounded in the tree hole...goosebumps rose all over his body!

He didn't want to speak in that voice again, so he didn't speak at all.

"Can you let go of my hand?" Yan Jingze asked.

Hu Xiu didn't cover Yan Jingze's mouth, and at the same time...didn't intend to let go of Yan Jingze's hand.

He wanted to hear Yan talk, and Yan talking to him so calmly made his heart relax.

But he dared not let Yan go.