Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 15

When Yan Jingze saw Su Moxiu rushing towards him, he subconsciously caught him, and hugged him.

At the same time, Yan Jingze also saw the blood on the corner of Su Moxiu's mouth.

He didn't care about anything for a moment, and asked anxiously, "Moxiu, what's wrong with you?"

Su Moxiu was fine. He vomited blood because of the pressure and the breaking of the seal in his body. Although he suffered a little injury, his body felt good.

He bumped in face down. When realizing that Xiao Ye was hugging him, he was in a complicated mood, but he reached out and grabbed Xiao Ye's arm to look at Xiao Ye: "Xiao Ye..."

Su Moxiu's mind was in a mess.

He wanted to know if Xiao Ye was with him because of his pure translucent physique.

He was also very worried, fearing that after Xiao Ye was caught, he would be injured by Daoist Chongyang.

Besides, Xiao Ye is a demon cultivator...

He has been educated since he was a child. Although he doesn't cultivate to help people specially, he will still kill heinous people when he sees them.

If Xiao Ye's hands were covered with blood...how could he let him go?

But, as long as he thought of Xiao Ye's death, his heart would be painful like a knife twisting it.

Su Moxiu raised his head with such complicated emotions, then he saw...Daoist Haoran.

Su Moxiu's expression froze for a moment, his heart was at a loss, unable to remember anything.

As for Yan Jingze, he had already started to check Su Moxiu's body.

His spiritual energy circled Su Moxiu's body, then he found that Su Moxiu had only suffered a small injury, so he relaxed instantly, and then took out a pill for Su Moxiu to eat.

"AXiu, you're injured, take a spirit pill." Yan Jingze handed a spirit pill to Su Moxiu's mouth.

He was anxious to go out before because he was afraid that something would happen to Su Moxiu, but now that Su Moxiu has come in...he is not in a hurry to go out.

Su Moxiu opened his mouth, but instead of taking the pill, he said, "Daoist Haoran?"

Yan Jingze actually realized that he couldn't hide his identity when he was shrouded by the 7-pointed formation.

Suddenly encountering such a thing, Su Moxiu must be very worried about him. If he still hides from Su Moxiu, he will be too inhuman.

In the current situation, he could only confess to Su Moxiu.

Yan Jingze had already made preparations, so when he was about to go out, he didn't even think about putting on the mask again. Now that Su Moxiu called him...

Yan Jingze showed a kind smile: "Hey, take the pill first."

Su Moxiu's expression was quite dazed before, but now he is even more dazed, even giving people a sense of bewilderment.

Daoist Haoran is the person most people in the cultivation world admired, including Su Moxiu naturally.

Now, the tall and unreachable person is hugging him...Su Moxiu suspects that he is dreaming.

This formation has an illusion, right?

The illusion is really too powerful, it could even create such a terrifying scene.

What's even more frightening is that, seeing Daoist Haoran, he actually...wants to kiss Daoist Haoran.

Is he crazy?