The Prince Gives Up Treatment 12

Yan Jingze went to the prison to see Cai Tinghe, and at the same time replaced the people around Cai Tinghe with trustworthy people, and also improved Cai Tinghe's treatment.

Cai Tinghe, who has been in prison, did not know about his uncle's 'framing' Cai Tinghe.

As the crown prince's uncle, Cai Tinghe also trusts Yan Jingze very much, and even thinks that Yan Jingze came because the crown prince wants to save him.

He naturally knows everything about Yan Jingze, so he also says everything.

Cai Tinghe has been in a high position for many years, so it's naturally impossible for him to be clean, but he also did not do anything that angered others.

Yan Jingze met Cai Tinghe, and then went to see his uncle without stopping, and had a long talk.

His uncle didn't deliberately frame Cai Tinghe, he really found the evidence...After Yan Jingze asked him about the situation, he turned around and arrested dozens of people related to the case, then interrogated them separately one by one.

Cai Tinghe's withholding of military pay, causing soldiers in the army to starve and freeze, and even some people to die because of this, is now quite a big issue.

Some people said with certainty that Cai Tinghe withheld the military salary to attract courtiers for the crown prince!

These are all heartbreaking words, at the beginning, Emperor Chengde actually believed it, and was extremely disappointed with the crown prince for a time.

Later, it was discovered that the original owner was involved in this matter, and the object of his disappointment became the original owner.

However, no matter what, Emperor Chengde wanted to suppress this matter wholeheartedly.

But there are some things, the more one wants to press down, the more people will speculate.

But now, Yan Jingze directly made the matter a big deal, and insisted on investigating it.

By the time Emperor Chengde got the news, the matter had become very serious...Emperor Chengde had no choice but to ask his own people to cooperate with Yan Jingze, and even transfer the things he found out to Yan Jingze in private.

This case took half a month to handle.

Half a month later, Yan Jingze handed over all the things he found out to Emperor Chengde.

It was Cai Tinghe's generals who withheld military pay.

Then...the second prince's people had contact with these general, and these people planted the blame on Cai Tinghe.

Uncle Wang went to investigate and found evidence of Cai Tinghe's embezzlement on paper, but when Emperor Chengde's people came over...someone deliberately guided that person to find that Cai Tinghe was innocent.

In addition, the case is very chaotic. There were many rumors in the capital that it was related to another group of people.

All in all very messy.

In addition, Yan Jingze even found out some other things, which is really interesting.

Emperor Chengde's face turned dark when he saw those things.

His sons are trying to trick each other!

No father wants to see this happen.

But at this time, Yan Jingze said: "Emperor father, when this incident first came out, third imperial brother showed various behaviors and took the lead in donating food and clothing. Those things are very suitable, it seems that he has been preparing them for a long time. "