The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 11

After eating the hazelnuts, Su Moxiu took the others away to go check the situation.

Yan Jingze was left alone to recuperate.

No, not alone, his horse Xiao Hua also stayed with him.

Xiao Hua has been robbing other horses' food these days, eating til its belly has turned round. Its appearance has not improved but it looked a lot more energetic.

After Su Moxiu and the others left, it kept walking all around the house. It also tried to open the door to go out.

Yan Jingze glanced at it, then got up and opened the door.

He spent money to buy Xiao Hua for three reasons.

First, Xiao Hua is cheap, he could also afford Xiao Hua at that time; Second, he feels that Xiao Hua is pitiful, like him, a dead end hero; Three is...If it was raised properly, Xiao Hua will become a godly horse.

But Xiao Hua never listened to him, it was also very temperamental. If it were not for him not to be trifled with, this guy would have already run away.

Yan Jingze was extremely bored at the time. He once deliberately confronted Xiao Hua, but now that he has found Su Moxiu, he has no interest in confronting Xiao Hua.

"Go!" Yan Jingze waved to Xiao Hua.

Tomorrow Su Moxiu and the others will go back. With his horse running away, he could only ride a horse with Su Moxiu.

It's more suitable for cultivating feelings.

Xiao Hua glanced at Yan Jingze, then just ran away.

Yan Jingze sent Xiao Hua away, then he lie down and continued his sleep.

This small world is an ordinary ancient world, it can't hold too much energy, it is also on the verge of collapsing...

His injury can only be healed slowly, even more cautious to avoid any sequelae.

Yan Jingze lay down for a long time, then got up to drink some water and eat some rock sugar, then...he continued to lie down.

It wasn't until it was completely dark that he heard the sound of hoofs outside. He also sat up.

Su Moxiu came inside with his whole body covered in wind and frost. He was relieved when he saw him: "Jingze, why is Xiao Hua outside?"

When he just came near here, Xiao Hua suddenly chased after him, startling him. He was afraid that Yan Jingze would be frozen outside.

Fortunately, Yan Jingze was lying down in the house.

"Neigh." Xiao Hua came in from outside, snorting toward Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze: "..." Xiao Hua, what happened to your stubbornness that you would rather starve to death for freedom? What about your courageous and uncompromising spirit? Did it get eaten?

He's such a big man, how do he get Su Moxiu to ride with him then?

"Jingze, we caught a litter of rabbits." Su Moxiu smiled at Yan Jingze, shaking off the snow from his body.

It's not snowing outside but the wind will carry the snow off the ground, covering them.

"AXiu, you are awesome!" Yan Jingze said.

"I didn't catch it. It was discovered by mister Cai." Su Moxiu rubbed his red nose, slightly depressed.

If he caught it, he can ask for more for Yan Jingze to eat and he can accept Yan Jingze's compliments calmly.

But now, he didn't find the rabbits at all. It was Cai An who found the rabbit hole in the corner!

The door was pushed open again at this time. Zhang Erque brought the others in. As soon as he came in, he said: "It's so cold! Second young master, you are running too fast!"