The Prince Gives Up Treatment 21

AFu was young and had to take a nap every day. Today, he was lying in his father's arms, so he was inevitably sleepy.

But he tries to stay awake.

He wanted to know what happened to Su Moxiu and his fifth imperial uncle.

After Su Moxiu drugged his fifth imperial uncle, he took him away. Did he want to trap his fifth imperial uncle to prevent him from marrying his younger sister?

He was looking forward to the end of his fifth imperial uncle!

But what he saw now was completely different from what he had imagined!

In order to protect AFu from the wind, the crown prince covered AFu's face with a gauze.

This gauze is made of silk, very thin. If AFu squinted his eyes and he could still see through this gauze, he could see the outside scene.

When he was carried in by his father just now, he was dumbfounded when he saw his fifth imperial uncle and Su Moxiu's appearance.

Such a ruthless Su Moxiu drugged his fifth imperial uncle, in order to...sleep with his fifth imperial uncle?

After it's over, he could still make himself look so miserable?

Of course, that's not the point, the point is...His emperor grandpa actually wanted to marry his fifth imperial uncle and Su Moxiu?

Hearing this, AFu's first reaction was that his grandpa didn't want his fifth imperial uncle to succeed him, but he faintly felt that something wasn't right.

As for Su Gu...

Su Gu knew that the scene where the fifth prince was with his son was misleading. After seeing such a scene, it is normal for Emperor Chengde to feel that he was too cruel.

But the fifth prince...why did he also scowl him?

The fifth prince should be very clear about what his son did!

Previously, Su Gu's heartbeat had been beating very fast, however, at this moment, his heartbeat almost stopped.

Su Gu looked at Emperor Chengde: "Your majesty, what did you say?"

In Emperor Chengde's eyes, Su Gu was just an old fox.

No matter what this person does, he has a plan in mind, and no matter what he does, he can do it beautifully.

He rarely saw Su Gu change his expression.

Now Su Gu's face is full of bewilderment...This is the first time he has seen this situation.

Emperor Chengde didn't answer Su Gu's words, he looked at Yan Jingze with a smile: "Old fifth...Are you sincere to Su Moxiu?"

Yan Jingze did not hesitate: "Of course! Emperor father, my love for Su Moxiu can be seen by the sun and the moon!"

Emperor Chengde looked at Su Moxiu again: "Ziyan...do you like my fifth child?"

Su Moxiu stared blankly at Emperor Chengde.

His expression was as bewildered as Su Gu's.

He didn't expect the fifth prince to say such a thing in front of Emperor Chengde, and he didn't even expect that Emperor Chengde would ask him such a question.

Su Moxiu subconsciously said: "Reply to your majesty, I like the fifth prince."

Su Moxiu's eyes were not focused, then thinking about his previous tragedy, Emperor Chengde glared at Yan Jingze again.

It's like this already, Su Moxiu must have answered this way because he didn't have the courage to resist!

He thought this was the case. Sine the emperor saw this scene...Could Su Moxiu still refuse?