Waste Wood Flies On The Branch 3

The knowledge of finance and economics cannot be learned quickly by reading books and surfing the Internet.

Yan Jingze doesn't expect to find a project to start a business right away.

So today, after realizing that none of his fans knew Su Moxiu, and his number of fans was still very small...he went to rent a house first.

After Yan Jingze received the two million yesterday, he gave one hundred thousand each to his three older sisters and his parents.

At that time, his family called him to ask him. He said that he had made money and distributed it to them, so these people accepted it.

Like this, he had 1.6 million yuan left in his hands. He got a sum of money from Tan Minxuan, plus the original owner's savings, and finally managed to make up 1.66 million yuan.

The original owner...really has no savings!

Now that he had money, Yan Jingze didn't wronged himself. He finally rented a one-bedroom commercial apartment at a price of 6,000 per month.

The environment here is naturally not as good as the original owner's rented house, but it is not bad. Most importantly, this well-decorated apartment has not been lived in before, so it's clean and tidy.

After Yan Jingze moved in, he took out his mobile phone, took a few photos of himself, added the words 'moved to a new house', and posted them on Weibo.

He still needs to maintain the original owner's fans.

No matter how he wants to start a business, having a fan base is always a good thing!

After posting, Yan Jingze also flipped through the videos and photos posted by the original owner - although he has the original owner's memory, there is still a big difference from the memory compared to seeing it in reality!

Seeing it...

Yan Jingze found that the original owner didn't understand anything, however, taking good pictures of himself...he really understands that!

Each of his photos is a masterpiece!

It's just...There are too many handsome guys now, and the original owner also tends to edit his pictures, and he must turn on the filter when shooting videos...besides, the original owner's appearance is just like most handsome guys on the market with no difference, no characteristics, and lack of recognition.

He felt that the original owner's appearance without the filter was actually better than his appearance after the filter was turned on.

No one responded to the message Yan Jingze sent in the early morning, but quite a few people responded and liked the message he sent about moving.

Yan Jingze read the reply, then went to look at the financial knowledge, downloaded a negotiable security app by the way and opened an account for the original owner online.

The original owner knew nothing about financial management. At most, he bought some funds on the Internet. He didn't know anything about stocks or anything, so he didn't have his own negotiable security account.

Yan Jingze doesn't plan to make money by speculating in stocks, which is too unstable. However, he still needs the account, so he can make some related investments. There are many things to be seen in the stock market.

He obviously has no previous memories, but he seems to know a lot of things.

Yan Jingze stayed at home for two days. In the past two days, he also shot a video. According to the original owner's habit, he uploaded it on all platforms, so as not to have no works and fans forget about himself.