The Prince Gives Up Treatment 19

Su Moxiu bolted the door, Yan Jingze also saw it.

Did Su Moxiu drink the wine before and had a reaction now? Is that why he bolted the door?

"Ziyan, are you not feeling well?" Yan Jingze asked.

Su Moxiu was indeed a little uncomfortable.

He took a little of that medicine before, but the he didn't got that medicine reaction.

He is just very nervous.

At this moment, his hands and feet were cold, but his heart was hot.

After all...he was planning to do something extremely crazy.

Su Moxiu smiled at Yan Jingze: "I'm a bit hot...what about you, fifth prince?"

Su Moxiu smiled very beautifully, so Yan Jingze couldn't suppress the medicinal property again.

No, it's not that he can't suppress this medicinal property, it's just that he...felt desire.

Yan Jingze swallowed his saliva: "I'm a little hot too, haha..."

After finishing speaking, Yan JingZe saw Su Moxiu suddenly undo his sash.

Yan Jingze: "!!!"

Su Moxiu's appearance is definitely due to the medicine effect!

Fortunately, it wasn't outside, it was in Su Moxiu's room!

Prime Minister Su is also really. He bought this wine and didn't hide it better, letting Su Moxiu find it!

Various thoughts flashed through Yan Jingze's mind, and finally four words popped up — see no evil[1].

At this time, he should see no evil.

But he really can't do it!

At such a time, someone who can still be pure-hearted and ascetic is probably not a man at all.

Yan Jingze opened his eyes wide and looked at Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu was very afraid that the fifth prince would resist.

If the fifth prince resists, he will break down.

However, the fifth prince has been drugged, and he has some affection for him, so he shouldn't resist?

He could actually feel that the fifth prince also has some sincerity towards him, but throughout the ages, the sincerity of those heroes has never been worth much.

Su Moxiu took off his clothes, but he didn't have the courage to take off his pants...He hugged Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze couldn't suppress this medicine effect anymore, or...he didn't want to suppress it anymore.

This feeling is really too strange.

He had never felt like this before.

But he wasn't afraid, he was even full of anticipation.

As for him taking advantage of Su Moxiu taking the traditional chinese medicine to be with Su Moxiu, he was taking advantage of him...There was nothing he could do, he couldn't let Su Moxiu hold back, right?

The original owner likes men, so he has naturally studied the relationship between men and men, and also collected a picture book of homosexual.

As for Yan Jingze, he has traveled through so many worlds and has seen everything.

It's just that he thought it was far away before, just like humans saw some behaviors of ants and knew why they did it but didn't have the idea of learning. He never thought of trying until this moment.