Top Student Report Everyday 5

Yan Jingze smiled and said to Su Moxiu: "Su-dage, I wanted to call you earlier, but it took a while for the dormitory change...Mm, I'm using my new roommate's cell phone. He is very nice."

"Why do you suddenly change dorms?" Su Moxiu asked.

Yan Jingze immediately told about Sun Binbin giving him laxatives, and at the end he didn't forget to show off himself secretly: "I was at least the third in the grade, but because they gave me laxatives, at the end, I only got the 50th place in the grade."

"This Sun Binbin is too much! What did the teacher say?" Su Moxiu was distressed, angry, and a little proud at the same time—his little fat man is amazing, he's in the top three in the grade!

"I have no evidence, so the teacher can't do anything to him." Yan Jingze said disappointedly.

"Don't be sad, people like him will suffer a great loss sooner or later." Su Moxiu comforted Yan Jingze, at the same time, he remembered one thing - one of his younger brother's friends seems to be named Sun Binbin!

What kind of friends did his brother have!

"I'm not sad. I will be careful in the future, and I won't make such a mistake again." Yan Jingze said.

"It's not your fault at all, it's the other that is being too hateful!" Su Moxiu felt even more distressed.

"Mm," Yan Jingze said, "Su-dage, the day after tomorrow is the monthly test, I will get first place in the test for you!"

"You don't need the first place, the top three is already very great." Su Moxiu covered his heart, his heart moved, "Well, if you can take the top three in the grade, I will reward you with a mobile phone, how about it?"

Su Moxiu heard Yan Jingze say that he was using his roommate's cell phone, so he wanted to buy a cell phone for Yan Jingze. However, now he couldn't hold back and said it.

After he said it, he felt that he was too impulsive.

Today is the first time he and little fatty meet, and he's going to buy him a mobile phone. What will he think of him?

Moreover, he has met little fatty's father. He is also a well-known entrepreneur in T City. His family is definitely not short of money.

Will little fatty regard him as a strange uncle?

Su Moxiu was struggling when he heard Yan Jingze say, "Okay!"

The worry in Su Moxiu's heart was instantly set down.

The time since Yan Jingze made the call was ten minutes.

It was someone else's cell phone, so he reluctantly hung up.

Shao Shenyang asked curiously, "Who did you call? It took so long!"

Yan Jingze said, "Call one of my older brothers."

"Do you have a good relationship?"

"Yeah! I have a very good relationship with him!" Yan Jingze smiled.

If a man who is over 1.8 meters tall is full of muscles, even if he weighs 180 pounds, he will not look fat, at most a little strong.

Shi Chengying is a fat man because the meat on his body is fat, his whole person looks soft and harmless.

Shao Shenyang liked this chubby roommate a lot. He looked at the sky and asked, "What are you having for dinner tonight?"

Yan Jingze answered, "I'm going to have some snacks."

There are two kinds of canteens in W High School. One is the ordinary canteen. Although the price of the food in it is much higher than that of the ordinary school, it is not too expensive. The other is the independent canteen, which is specially there for people to order food. There's everything there, it's just very expensive.