Top Student Report Everyday 16

Chu Qiyu was stunned when he heard his mother say that Ke Lin was his brother's blind date. He looked at his mother in disbelief: "Big brother likes men?"

Madam Chu answered: "Yes, he likes men." After finished speaking, madam Chu wanted to tell her younger son not to talk about it.

However, after thinking about it carefully, she felt that it was unnecessary—others would know about it sooner or later, so it didn't make any difference if they knew about it earlier or later.

She just doesn't know what people outside will say.

Thinking about it this way, Madam Chu felt a little uncomfortable.

At this moment, Chu Qiyu's heart was churning with monstrous waves.

When he came out in his previous life, his parents were very angry, especially his mother, who disagreed no matter what. Later, she even insulted Shao Shenyang face to face.

Had it not been for this, the tragedy would not have occured.

But now that this matter fell on his brother, his parents just accepted it?

And, his brother came out of the closet in this life, but in the previous life...Was it possible that his brother actually came out of the closet when he didn't know it?

Why did his parents treat him so differently from his brother?

Chu Qiyu asked unwillingly: "Brother likes men, you don't object?"

"We are very open-minded!" Madam Chu said. Of course she objected, but these days, seeing her eldest son absent-minded every day with dark circles and looking as thin as a pin...

What else can she do?

Chu Qiyu said: "Then what if I also like men?"

"Chu Qiyu, can you stop making trouble! Do you think this kind of thing is funny?" Madam Chu only thought that Chu Qiyu was deliberately making trouble to her, "If you dare to mess around, I will break your leg!"

"Why do you support big brother coming out of the closet, but you oppose me?" Chu Qiyu asked angrily.

Madam Chu said: "Can it be the same? Your brother really likes men, but you are only messing with me! Let me tell you, Chu Qiyu, you are only in high school now, what you should do is study! Don't mess around!"

Madam Chu doesn't think her youngest son really likes men at all, this brat probably just thinks it's novel and fun.

No matter how noisy Chu Qiyu is, he is just a child in Madam Chu's heart. She doesn't think he is reliable enough to fall in love with a girl, let alone a man.

If he meets a good girl, he will only hurt her. If he meets a bad girl...he will be cheated!

Chu Qiyu sneered and looked at Madam Chu: "I see."

He is indeed not as capable as his brother. He's different from his brother, who has good grades and is obedient since childhood.

However, because of this, his parents treated him differently?

This is so unfair!

Chu Qiyu rushed downstairs, wanting to leave the house, but suddenly realized that he had no money with him.

He is no longer a child, he won't be so impulsive...Chu Qiyu found a sofa and sat down, staring at Ke Lin who was chatting with father Su.

Ke Lin: "..." Is this Chu Qiyu sick?

Ke Lin realized early on that he liked men.

Their circle was quite chaotic. However, he didn't want to be like some people, who mixed among different people. He always hoped to find a partner to be with.