Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 18

In fact, most nascent soul cultivators present almost couldn't recognize Daoist Haoran.

Daoist Haoran, who has no beard and dyed his hair black, looks too young.

They are not used to it!

Everyone stared dumbfounded at Daoist Chongyang, who was opening the barrier and letting in Daoist Haoran.

Daoist Haoran is like this now...the old house is on fire[1], it's really amazing!

Everyone has so much to say in their hearts, but when they really faced Yan Jingze, everyone all stood still and said nothing.

This person in front of them is a mahayana cultivator, how dare they make mistakes!

These nascent soul cultivators are all indescribably well-behaved. As for Yu Lin and Situ Jiangning...Yu Lin obviously has a problem with Su Moxiu and Situ Jiangning has an unusual relationship with Yu Lin, so someone use their magic artifact to put Yu Lin and Situ Jiangning inside, lest Yu Lin yell and offend Daoist Haoran.

After Daoist Chongyang let Yan Jingze enter, he immediately took out two of the most luxurious and expensive chairs and invited Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu to sit down.

The others: This is solid evidence. This Su Moxiu definitely has a relationship with Daoist Haoran!

They wonder how he got Daoist Haoran's favor.

Is it because he, like Daoist Haoran, possesses the pure translucent physique?

Yan Jingze knew that these people must be very curious, and he also knew that Daoist Chongyang wouldn't say much.

After sitting down, Yan Jingze said: "Half a year ago, I had a premonition that my end was approaching, so I wanted to give it a go. Therefore, I went to Qiongshan Mountains to make a breakthrough."

Hearing Yan Jingze's words, everyone present couldn't help being excited.

So what Daoist Haoran means...is that he succeeded in breaking through?

From now on, the strongest person in this world will not be the distraction stage but the mahayana stage?

That being the case, is it possible for them to improve their strength?

"My breakthrough is not a failure, but I also didn't succeed either, because there is too little spiritual energy in this world. Although I am in the Mahayana stage, I don't have a mahayana stage's strength for the time being." Yan Jingze tells his situation to these people truthfully.

The joy in everyone's hearts suddenly decreased a lot, but they still looked at Yan Jingze, waiting for Yan Jingze's next words.

Yan Jingze said: "However, after this breakthrough, I also discovered something — the world is slowly getting better. One day, we will be able to ascend again."

He doesn't know why he came to this world, but he came to this world...It seems he came to this world to restore it?

He could even feel that this world, where a lot of spiritual energy had been drained out because of a hole, was slowly getting better.

It's just that this process is very slow, so even if the hole is closed, it will still take a long long time for this world to recover.

The nascent soul cultivators present were all excited.

There's only despair for their future, thinking that they will die when they are old.

Now that Daoist Haoran said so...then does that mean they have a chance to continue to break through and become stronger?