The President Insists On Snatching 14

Uncle Li left worriedly.

Su Moxiu was a little helpless: "Uncle Li seems to have misunderstood something."

"It's not seem, it's for sure." Yan Jingze said, "Uncle Li saw the real situation that you love me deeply, so he misunderstood that I was not good to you."

Su Moxiu: "..." Although he does love Yan Jingze deeply, how can Yan Jingze be so confident!

"So what do you want to eat tomorrow?" Yan Jingze asked, bringing some of Su Moxiu's favorite dishes to Su Moxiu.

"Anything is fine." Su Moxiu said. The meals prepared by Uncle Li are very suitable for his taste.

"Then it's up to me to order the menu." Yan Jingze said. He knew Su Moxiu's taste very well, so he couldn't go wrong.

Su Moxiu nodded.

Yan Jingze yawned again.

Su Moxiu was a little helpless: "Are you sleepy again?" Yan Jingze slept for two hours this morning and another two hours in the afternoon, why is he still sleepy?

"Yeah, so we have a good meal then go to bed early?" Yan Jingze looked at Su Moxiu with a smile.

Su Moxiu touched his hair: "Okay."

The two went to bed early, of course, really went to bed, but that was two hours later.

Su Moxiu thinks that Yan Jingze's physical strength is quite good, much better than he imagined, that is...even when this person is so tired that he falls asleep deeply!

Holding Yan Jingze in his arms, Su Moxiu slept with him, lest he go bald early.

Su Moxiu slept very well tonight.

When he woke up the next morning, he noticed that Yan Jingze was closing his eyes again and meditating...Hm, save the world.

"You keep staring at me, is it because I'm so handsome?" Yan Jingze suddenly opened his eyes.

Su Moxiu: "...Why did you wake up so early?" Isn't this person very sleepy?

Yan Jingze said: "The beautiful young man in Yushu faces the wind, holding the mirror to look at himself, unable to sleep at night."

Su Moxiu: "..." Can you stop being so narcissistic!

Well, he also knew that Yan Jingze was narcissistic and a bit of a scumbag and liked to joke.

He is actually dull, and he thinks the world is also dull, but since being with Yan Jingze...

The world is so beautiful! He's so happy every day.

Su Moxiu couldn't help but laugh.

Yan Jingze sighed, pushed Su Moxiu down, and covered him with a quilt: "Don't laugh in the future, it will lead to crimes."

The quilt covering Su Moxiu trembled.

Yan Jingze jumped up and kissed a few times across the quilt, then put on his pajamas and went out.

As soon as he went out, he saw Uncle Li.

Yan Jingze asked, "Uncle Li, why are you here?"

Uncle Li's pupils trembled: "Master, I think Assistant Su is working very hard, so I brought breakfast." He thought about it a lot last night and became more and more worried.

As a result, he happened to see his young master come out of Assistant Su's room.

"Alright...Uncle Li, let's do this. If you're really worried, you can move in and live with us. When the time comes, you can arrange the housekeeping and nanny at will, but don't let them live in." Yan Jingze said.