Teddy Is Fearless 12

Hu Xiu's animal form is a saber-toothed tiger, so he is not very good at climbing trees.

But not being good at it doesn't mean that he can't climb. People in their tribe can basically climb trees.

After hearing what the person on the tree said, Hu Xiu climbed up the tree in twos move and looked into the distance.

Dinosaurs vary greatly in size, from very small to very large.

Many sauropod dinosaurs can reach twenty meters in length.

Even if this kind of dinosaur ate plants, they would still run away when they encountered such a dinosaur.

Such giants...If they are not careful, they will be trampled to death!

Fortunately, there are not many such dinosaurs. At the same time, because they eat too much, they often don't stay in one place. They always walk non-stop, which doesn't affect them much.

But now...

The dinosaur that Hu Xiu saw was bigger than all the dinosaurs he had seen before!

In the giant forest where their tribe is located, the trees there are the tallest in the surrounding area. Not only that, the leaves of this giant tree also grow on the crown of the tree and the straight trunk is underneath!

Because of this, many huge sauropod dinosaurs came and couldn't eat the leaves of these giant trees.

Before that, their residence was safe, but now...the huge dinosaur in front of them can eat the leaves of the giant tree!

It's so tall, those giant trees might be broken by it. If it breaks into the giant forest...what will their tribe do?

What about the people in the tribe?

After looking, Hu Xiu jumped directly to the ground: "I'm going back to the tribe!"

After he finished speaking, he changed into his animal shape and ran towards the tribe's direction.

When Hu Xiu went up the tree to observe the situation, many members of the hunting team did the same thing.

They looked at each other, followed Hu Xiu and ran towards the giant forest.

The collecting team has always been active near the giant forest, and most of them have family members there.

Faced with such danger, they all want to go back and find their families.

Those who run fast in animal form will turn into animal form and run back. Some people in animal form move slowly or are too small, so they can only run back in human form.

It's just that no matter how fast they are, they are not as fast as that huge dinosaur.

When that dinosaur walked forward, it was overwhelming!

Most of the ordinary trees are just grass in front of it, so it's not worth letting it stay!

Only when it encounters a slightly larger tree, it will stop and eat all the leaves on that tree, this will not delay it for too long.

Its goal is very clear, which is the giant forest where the giant tiger tribe is located!

That giant forest is a big meal for it.

When Hu Xiu and the others discovered this huge dinosaur, the people in the tribe also discovered it too.

The ground was trembling, as if it had encountered the wrath of the legendary Beast God who would tear the earth apart.

Of course, this is not the anger of the Beast God, this is...a giant is coming towards them!

The young and strong guards in the tribe quickly climbed up the tree, and then saw the huge dinosaur.