Waste Wood Flies On The Branch 1

T/N: Waste wood also mean a good-for-nothing/loser

When Yan Jingze recovered his memory, he couldn't help recalling it first.

In that prehistoric society, his family AXiu is very enthusiastic and unrestrained...This kind of situation is really rare.

In the past, his family AXiu would be very enthusiastic for a while but after a long time, he began to tell him to take care of his health. However, in the prehistoric world...his family AXiu never mentioned the matter of health care from the beginning to the end but seduced him all the time!

Besides that, his family's AXiu danced more and more beautifully afterward!

Yan Jingze really felt his heart burning just thinking about it casually.

Su Moxiu was expressionless and asked, "Where are we going in the next world?"

Yan Jingze answered: "There is a modern world..." There is a problem in a modern world, there is a reborn person there!

Su Moxiu coughed lightly: "Then I'll go in first."

Yan Jingze: "..."

Su Moxiu is walking too fast...Is he embarrassed?

With a chuckle, Yan Jingze began to repair the modern world.

At the same time...he felt that since he is sealing his memory...he might as well seal a little more?

If he kept the memories of his past travels from world to world...it would be easy for him to reject finding a partner.

To make Su Moxiu so anxious that he rushed to drug him and drill into his tree hole...It's really not bad!

Yan Jingze simply sealed his memory completely, leaving only...he has to repair the world.

When he is ready, Yan Jingze enters a whole new world.

***

Yan Jingze opened his eyes and saw the blue sky.

The sea breeze blew on him, making him feel very cold.

His nose was burning because of inhaling seawater when he fell into the sea, his throat was also extremely uncomfortable. As for his stomach...

His stomach was filled with seawater, he felt like vomiting but couldn't.

Yan Jingze was a little dazed.

He knew that he had probably transmigrated, but he didn't know why he transmigrated, and he didn't know why...he came to such a place.

Where is this? Who is he?

At this moment, countless memories flooded into his mind.

Someone walked up to him but Yan Jingze didn't look at him. He closed his eyes and began to receive this body's memory.

After receiving it...He was a little confused.

He didn't expect that he would become a...waste wood.

He's...a good-for-nothing who is lazy and only wants to eat soft rice.

The original owner of the body that Yan Jingze transmigrated to was named Ji Ziqiu.

He has grown up well since he was a child. When he was a child, he was like a porcelain doll carved with jade, and he always smiled sweetly when he saw people. All the elders liked him. When he grows up...

He is 1.89 meters tall with a slender waist and long legs. He looks thinner when he takes off his clothes, and his face is almost as good as the stars on TV to the point where it's not just the elders who are fond of him but almost all adults.