Teddy Is Fearless 11

Hu Xiu has been holding Yan Jingze to grill the meat, reluctant to let him go.

After grilling the meat, he carefully cooled it down and fed it to Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze used to transmigrate into an animal, so now he didn't feel any pressure being an animal.

After transforming into his animal shape, Hu Xiu is also serving him...It's even more enjoyable!

The teddy rubbed his small head against Hu Xiu's chest and licked a few times with a cry of 'woof'.

Hu Xiu: "..."

Who can bear this!

Hu Xiu hurried back to the tree hole with Yan Jingze.

After entering the tree hole, he suddenly found that his tree hole...was different.

Yan has rearranged his tree hole.

Hu Xiu was stunned, then hugged the little teddy in his arms tighter.

He actually has memories of when he was very young.

His parents are very powerful but his father died unexpectedly, and then in his original tribe, a beastman, who wanted to pursue his mother, captured him and threw him away.

However, he was very lucky, he was picked up by the people from the Giant Tiger tribe.

After that, he awakened his animal form early, and his animal form is also a saber-toothed tiger, so he completely settled in the giant tiger tribe.

At that time, an old man adopted him and let him live in his tree hole.

But the old man never allowed him to touch the things in the tree hole, so he didn't feel 'home' at all at that time.

Later, when he grew up and had his own tree hole, he still didn't feel at home.

It was just a place to sleep, not a home.

But now, seeing his very warmly arranged tree hole, and looking at Yan in his arms...Hu Xiu suddenly realized that this is his home!

He is hunting outside, and Yan is waiting for him at home!

The only problem now is...this guy, Yan, likes Hu Chun.

However, when Hu Chun forms a partner with someone else, Yan will definitely give up and will gradually realize...he is better than Hu Chun!

Hu Chun can't get so much meat for Yan to eat!

The only thing he can't compare to Hu Chun is that he can't have children.

In their tribe, both men and women want children.

On the one hand, it's because of nature, and on the other hand...the old people in the tribe. There is a big difference between having children and not having children.

Old people without children can only eat the food distributed evenly in the tribe. Old people with children are different. If their children are strong and join the hunting teams, there is a high probability that they will give them some food.

Of course, most of the people in the tribe will not live to be old at all.

Hu Xiu touched the head of the puppy in his arms: "In the future, we will become mates and adopt two children...Would you like to?"

Some people in their tribe died accidentally after giving birth to a child, so the child became an orphan. Such orphans are generally raised collectively by the tribe, but they can also be adopted.

Yan Jingze has no problem with becoming mate with Su Moxiu, but he can forget about adopting.

He doesn't intend to adopt.