Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 17

Su Moxiu took Yan Jingze on his sword and soon came to Haoran Peak.

This is the original owner's residence, and it's also the place in Qingtian Sect where spiritual energy was the most abundant. From a distance, the entire mountain peak is covered by clouds and mist, the scene in the mountain cannot be seen clearly. When one gets closer, they will find that starting from the foot of the mountain, various formations layer upon layer surround the entire Haoran Peak.

The original owner had already reached the distraction stage more than a thousand years ago. Later, because of the lack of spiritual energy in this world, he could no longer improve his cultivation, so he began to study alchemy, formations, and the others when he had nothing to do. These formations were all arranged by him.

With so many formations, outsiders simply cannot enter his mountain. He was indeed the only one on this mountain.

When Su Moxiu came to the foot of the mountain, he stopped — he couldn't go up.

If it were the past, Yan Jingze could control the formation on the mountain and let Su Moxiu go to the top of the mountain unimpeded, but now he couldn't do this...

Getting off Su Moxiu's sword, Yan Jingze said: "AXiu, let's go up together."

Su Moxiu is still dazed now. While in this state, he just listened to whatever Yan Jingze said, then nodded.

Yan Jingze took Su Moxiu's hand and walked forward slowly. While walking, he explained the surrounding formations to Su Moxiu, just like when he used to give Su Moxiu the knowledge he learned from the secret realm under the pretext of teaching Su Moxiu.

Su Moxiu listened and slowly came back to his senses.

He couldn't help asking: "Isn't this an illusion?" Could it be true that all the illusory things he experienced were real?

"No." Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze, completely dumbfounded.

If this is not an illusion, that is to say, he and Daoist Haoran...fell in love?

The two also agreed...to become dao companions?

This is more astonishing than him having a relationship with a demon cultivator.

Su Moxiu said: "You...ancestor..."

"Can you stop calling me that?" Yan Jingze's face turned dark.

Su Moxiu: "..."

"You can call me Jingze, my real name is Yan Jingze." Yan Jingze said.

Daoist Haoran's parents are both cultivators, so when Daoist Haoran was born, his daoist name was 'Haoran'. However, he didn't have a name that common people would call.

That being the case, he can tell Su Moxiu his name and take it as Daoist Haoran's name.

"Jingze..." Su Moxiu was not used to calling him like that.

The person in front of him is their Qingtian Sect's ancestor!

"That's right. You should call me that from now on, it seems closer." Yan Jingze smiled and said, "Moxiu, I'm sorry, I lied to you before...It's just that I didn't know how to tell you..."

Yan Jingze was a little nervous at the moment.

He, an old monster over two thousand years old, pretended to be tender and coaxed a young man in his decades, which was truly not good.

Seeing that Su Moxiu was silent, Yan Jingze continued to explain: "I fell in love with you at first sight, but I look like this...I'm too embarrassed to be with you...I plan to wait until I change my appearance before confessing to you..."