The Prince Gives Up Treatment 4

The third prince's wangfei surname is Liu and her name is Zhaoluan. She was a university student before she transmigrated.

At that time, there happened to be a palace drama called "Chengde Wind and Cloud[1]" that was on the air. She followed it from the beginning to the end. She really liked the second, third, and fourth princes in the TV series.

However, she didn't like the eldest prince and the fifth prince who had no sense of presence in the beginning.

After she had watched the drama, she went to learn more about the history, read a few related novels, and very disliked the fifth prince.

The fifth prince named Zhou Zhen took over the crown prince's power after the crown prince was abolished, fell ill and died. He then finally ascended the throne as emperor, and then...he became a tyrant.

During his reign, he ransacked other people's homes and exterminated their families at every turn and killed many people. Among them, the second prince, third prince, and fourth prince were all imprisoned by him.

However, he himself suffered retribution, probably due to too many evil deeds. He died early without leaving any heirs, and finally passed the throne to the abolished prince's eldest son, then his mother started to listen to the politics behind the curtain.

Liu Zhaoluan thought of what happened to her natal family, and what happened to herself and the third prince; she wished that Zhou Zhen would die immediately.

But the matter needs to be considered in the long term.

Besides, she is now the third prince's wife, so not only does she want Zhou Zhen to die, but she also wants the third prince to be on the throne.

Thank goodness, she had just read history books and related novels before she transmigrated, so she remembered many things!

Of Emperor Chengde's five princes, the crown prince is quite mediocre, the second prince is extremely talented in military affairs and has won many battles, the third prince has outstanding literary talents and has passed down many famous poems, and the fourth prince has also done a lot of practical things and is devoted to his wife, as for the fifth prince...Before his death, Emperor Chengde commented on his son as 'Swords and halberds are dense[2], joy and anger are invisible'.

Coupled with what he did after he ascended the throne, even if he is the last winner, no one likes him.

Liu Zhaoluan and the third prince chatted happily over wine.

On the other side, Yan Jingze was lying on the bed in the side hall, sound asleep.

After Emperor Chengde and the crown prince left yesterday, Hu Zhong brought him mats, pillows and snacks by the way, and then...he fell asleep after eating something.

Emperor Chengde didn't sleep well all night. When he got up early, he thought of his son.

He hurried to the side hall, full of worry in his heart.

This child's sexual behavior is known to them, he doesn't know how hurt the child will be now.

He thought of some comforting words while entering the side hall, and then, he saw that Yan Jingze was fast asleep.

The worry in Emperor Chengde's heart suddenly turned into anger. He stepped forward quickly and slapped Yan Jingze: "You bastard! Get up right now!"

Yan Jingze was slapped awake and yawned: "What are you doing so early?"

"Go to morning court!" Emperor Chengde said.

"I don't want to go to court, I won't go to court in the future!" Yan Jingze picked up the sheet to cover his head.