Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 25

Although the Su family all cultivate, they are used to working from sunrise to sunset and sleeping well at night.

Sleeping last night, some of them suddenly felt a little uncomfortable and woke up, but looking around and found nothing unusual, they continued to sleep.

Then, today...

After dawn, the Su family felt something was wrong.

Ever since they came to this mountain, they felt like a mouse fell into a rice bowl — the spiritual energy here is so abundant, it made them very comfortable!

Living in such a place, they will definitely be able to live a few more years, and it will be easier to cultivate, let alone farming — spirit plants growing in such a place, not to mention its fast growth, the quality will be even better!

They feel that this place is like an immortal land!

But today...what happened to spiritual energy?

Why does the spiritual energy around suddenly disappear?

The Su family was dumbfounded, then immediately went to the field to save those spirit plants.

After the surrounding spiritual energy disappeared, those spirit plants were all very lethargic.

The Su family spent a lot of effort to keep those spirits plants alive, then looked at each other in confusion: "Why is there no spiritual energy on this mountain?"

"Did something happen?"

"Last night, I seemed as if I was crushed by a ghost[1] last night...does this have anything to do with it?"

...

As they were talking, a thundercloud suddenly appeared on the top of the mountain.

The Su family looked at the thunderclouds from afar, they were even more confused. One of the young men said: "This cloud is too strange, right? Even if it's going to thunder, it won't look like this, right?"

However, as soon as he finished speaking, he was slapped on the head by old master Su: "This is thundercloud! Someone is taking the tribulation! You really don't have much knowledge!"

"Taking the tribulation? Who is taking the tribulation? Besides us, isn't there only uncle Moxiu and Daoist Haoran on this mountain?" the man asked.

Old Master Su was taken aback when he heard it, and then he muttered to himself: "Could it be that Moxiu is the one taking the tribulation?"

A cultivator doesn't have to take a thunder tribulation every time they breakthrough.

Generally speaking, only when advancing to the golden core, nascent soul, and ascension, do one need to face the thunder tribulation.

This is mainly because the spiritual energy in their body will undergo a huge change from the establishment foundation to the golden core stage, then from the golden core to the nascent soul, so from within a nascent soul will emerge.

For the rest of the breakthrough, although there are many dangers, they generally don't need to be struck by lightning.

Daoist Haoran is still far from ascension. In comparison, of course Su Moxiu is more likely to advance to nascent soul.

But that's also unlikely.

A few days ago, Su Moxiu was still only at the intermediate stage of golden core, so how could he suddenly advance to nascent soul?

It is more likely that someone probably came to see Daoist Haoran, and then breakthrough!

In this case, there would be a reason for the sudden disappearance of the spiritual energy - if someone wants to advance to nascent soul, they must absorb the surrounding spiritual energy.