The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 18

Su Xingyin started to hit him when he appeared, stunning the people in the tent.

"Old Su!" Sun Shichen called out, "If you have something to say, let's talk about it first!"

"General Su!" Yan Heli shouted louder.

Even Zhou Ping, who had always suspected Zhou Zhenrong, couldn't help but say, "General Su, calm down..." Why did Su Xingyin hit Zhou Zhenrong? Did he know something? Can he make it clear first?!

However, everyone was shouting but no one stopped him.

Su Xingyin's weapon was a mace, which was covered with two inches long sharp spikes. It was too scary and dangerous. They were afraid that it would fall on them.

"Su Xingyin, what are you doing?" Zhou Zhenrong saw that Su Xingyin was unrelenting, and grabbed the small table in the tent that belonged to Zhou Jingshan to block it.

Su Xingyin smashed it down...This table is of good quality so it wasn't broken.

However, Su Xingyin didn't stop and was still attacking. Zhou Zhenrong could only hold the table as a shield.

Zhou Zhenrong is young and he has been on the battlefield with Zhou Jingshan since five years ago. Although he is not lacking in fighting skills, he is still not as good as Su Xingyin.

What's more, he has some scruples, but Su Xingyin filled with anger without any care...

Seeing Zhou Zhenrong holding the table to protect his upper body, Su Xingyin lowered his lower body, and the mace in his hand suddenly hit Zhou Zhenrong's leg...

Zhou Zhenrong screamed and fell to the ground. The table in his hand fell to the ground, and the mace, which Su Xingyin had no time to retract, dropped from his hand.

Although the weapon was out of his hand, it had already hit Zhou Zhenrong...Su Xingyin clapped his hands and let out a sigh of relief, he was much more comfortable now.

"General Su! What do you mean by running here just to beat people?" Someone ran to Zhou Zhenrong's side to help Zhou Zhenrong and glared at Su Xingyin.

"This little beast betrayed Zhou Jingshan, he should be killed!" Su Xingyin said.

"What?" the crowd exclaimed.

Zhou Ping, who had been suspicious of Zhou Zhenrong before, said, "It really is him!"

"It's him! My son went to Mount Qiong to check for a month and found it!" Su Xingyin stared at Zhou Zhenrong, his eyes suddenly cold, "Zhou Zhenrong, what do you have to say!"

Because of the cold weather, Zhou Zhenrong wore a lot of clothes on top, but he only had a pair of cotton trousers on the bottom for movement. At this moment, he was hit by the mace, the blood that spurted out had soaked his trousers.

However, apart from the pain at the beginning, he gritted his teeth and didn't make another sound. At this moment, he even said: "If you want to condemn someone, don't worry about the pretext[1]!"

"You little bastard, don't tell me these crappy things! You little damned thing thinks I wronged you? Look at what this is?" Su Xingyin grabbed a baggages from the guard behind him and threw it at Zhou Zhenrong.

There were the bones and things left behind by Zhou Jingshan's personal guards that Su Moxiu found at the Rong side, as well as the clothes with blood written on it that he created.

The baggage was not tied tightly, so when Su Xingyin threw it, it immediately spread out, revealing the contents inside.

Zhou Zhenrong's complexion changed drastically when he saw the contents in the package, but Zhou Ping and several others hurried up to check it carefully.