The Prince Gives Up Treatment 5

After the court meeting was over, Su Moxiu returned home with his father.

He was supposed to stay in the palace and serve in the imperial study, but probably what happened yesterday made Emperor Chengde too embarrassed, Emperor Chengde ordered him to go to the Ministry of Justice early this morning.

It is a good thing to be able to enter one of the six departments at a young age, but no matter how good the punishment department is, it is not as good as staying with his majesty.

Probably because of this, Su Moxiu was a little absent-minded today.

Su Gu, the present prime minister, was sixty years old this year.

In his early years, he devoted himself to his studies until he was 25 years old before he married his wife, who was only fifteen years old at the time.

He devoted himself to his career so he wasn't interested in women. Apart from his wife, he only had one concubine in the backyard, but most of his children were born to his main wife.

The concubine only gave birth to a concubine son who was three years older than Su Moxiu, but his wife gave birth to three sons and two daughters for him.

Su Moxiu is his youngest son, this child was sickly when he was born, so he paid more attention to him. However, later this child grew healthier and smarter, and he loved this child even more.

It wasn't until Su Moxiu was five years old that his wife became pregnant again and gave birth to a daughter, so his most beloved child turned from his son Su Moxiu to his daughter.

However, while he loves his youngest daughter, he will not place high hopes on her, he has great expectations for Su Moxiu and his three older brothers.

Now, his eldest son and second son are both officials in the court, and his third son from the concubine has also become a Juren.

Plus the most outstanding Su Moxiu...He is the most envied in the court now.

No other official is like him, his sons are all promising!

And among the four sons, Su Moxiu is undoubtedly the one he is most optimistic about.

His other three sons are not as intelligent as Su Moxiu!

Seeing that Su Moxiu seemed a little unhappy at this moment, Su Gu said: "Ziyan, it is a good thing that you left the Imperial Study. Accompanying the emperor is like accompanying the tiger, not to mention that the princes now have their own thoughts..."

Su Moxiu's courtesy name is Ziyan.

As for the matter between the princes...

The crown prince is a good person, but he has too little experience, and with the group around him who are hindering him, he seems mediocre.

This undoubtedly made the other princes have thoughts and start to fight openly and secretly.

His majesty should have seen it, but he probably didn't want to admit it, so he just pretended not to know, but they already knew it all.

Su Gu didn't want to get involved in this kind of thing, but he had to get involved yesterday, and even heard some things that shouldn't be heard.

He was in fear all night yesterday, but fortunately his majesty didn't intend to pursue it.

And today his son left the imperial study...he thought it was a good thing.

"Father, I know." Su Moxiu said.

"It's good that you know. You were on duty in the imperial study before, so you didn't have time to attend literary and poetry meetings. In the future, if you have time, you can visit your relatives more. Your marriage should also be taken care of. You can visit my students and old friends one by one..."