Teddy Is Fearless End

It's been getting colder and colder recently.

In the center of their tribe's open space, after years of people trampling on it, the soil has become very hard, not even a single grass can grow on it. Not only that, even if they wash something, the water won't easily seep into the ground.

After it rained the day before yesterday, there were some small puddles in this open space. After one night, the water in the small puddles froze, they haven't melted yet.

The area where the giant tiger tribe is located should belong to the subtropical monsoon climate zone. Although the leaves of many trees have fallen, there are also many plants that are still green.

But even if it's still green, the grass is frozen hard these days.

It's too cold.

People in the tribe are very cold. If the sun is out, people will still go out hunting with their animal skin wrapped around, but today...

The ground was frozen, the north wind was blowing, and snow was fluttering.

Faced with this situation...Even if today is a hunting day, everyone is unwilling to go hunting.

They still have food leftovers, since they won't die of hunger...then just lie down at home!

Hu Xiu went out early in the morning, wandered around the tribe, then came back.

When he opened the wooden door at the entrance of the cave and came in, the cold wind and snowflakes also came in, making Yan Jingze, who had turned into a beast, shiver uncontrollably.

Recently...he doesn't want to go out anymore.

The same goes for the other people in the tribe. The people in the giant tiger tribe, who like to socialize, are all hiding in the tree hole now and don't want to go out.

Compared with the outside, the tree hole that can shelter from wind and rain is really too warm!

For example, Hu Xiu's tree hole...the inside is covered with soft and dry grass layer by layer. When Yan Jingze turned into his animal shape and got into the grass, he didn't want to come out again.

But now that Hu Xiu is back...Yan Jingze got out, ran to Hu Xiu's feet, grabbed Hu Xiu's legs, wanting to climb up.

"I'm cold." Hu Xiu didn't hug Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze: "Woof!" He came out to let him hug because he knew he was cold!

Hu Xiu took off his animal skin and put it on a high shelf, and then sat down. Seeing this, Yan Jingze immediately crawled into his arms, and began...to absorb the surrounding spiritual energy.

As soon as Hu Xiu hugged Yan, he felt warm instantly.

After he became stronger, the cold didn't seem to be a big problem for him.

Or maybe because of Yan, his tree hole became much warmer.

Speaking of which, the people in their tribe had a good life this winter.

They store more than enough meat!

And this has a lot to do with Yan.

After they ate all the meat from the big dinosaur that they couldn't store, everyone in the tribe got fatter, then the hunting team resumed hunting.

When the hunting team went hunting, Yan also went with them.

At the beginning, he was very reluctant — if Yan went with them, his white skin and tender meat might be bitten by bugs and scratched by plants.