Waste Wood Flies On The Branch 4

Yan Jingze got off the taxi and saw a shop with an elegant environment.

B City is a place where every inch of land is expensive. This store is located in the city center, and a small garden was arranged at the entrance...

Eating here is bound to be expensive.

Fortunately, he has money now.

Yan Jingze walked towards the shop.

As soon as he walked to the door, he was stopped by a beautiful waitress: "Hello, sir, this place is membership-only, have you signed up for a membership?"

The delicate-looking waitress asked this question, as if it was already confirmed that Yan Jingze was a member.

The members in this restaurant all know each other.

"Someone asked me to come over." Yan Jingze smiled, "His name is Su Moxiu."

"So you are Mr. Ji. Please, Mr. Ji." The waitress laughed and walked forward with Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze followed behind her, heaving a sigh of relief.

He was somewhat worried when he was stopped for questioning before, because he was afraid that he had come too early and Su Moxiu hadn't made arrangements yet, so he was blocked from entering.

Fortunately, Su Moxiu has already arranged everything.

There is still more than half an hour before the agreed time, so he'll just wait.

Yan Jingze followed the waitress upstairs. She knocked on a door, then opened the private room. He saw Su Moxiu in a suit sitting at the table as soon as the door opened.

Su Moxiu was also looking at him.

Yan Jingze felt like his heart had been hit.

He already like him when he saw Su Moxiu's photos on the Internet, and now he loves him even more.

Yan Jingze smiled at Su Moxiu.

He saw that Su Moxiu's eyes changed, as if they were shining.

This private room is not too big, but it's not too small either. It's very beautifully furnished. Looking out from the window, one can also see B City's beautiful night view and the small garden outside the hotel.

In addition, there was only a small table and two chairs facing each other in the private room with a blue rose inserted on the table.

Yan Jingze completely relaxed. He sat down in front of Su Moxiu and said with a smile, "Mr. Su, your contact information...is it you who sent it to me?"

"That's right." Su Moxiu admitted.

Before Yan Jingze came, he was actually a little worried, afraid that after seeing the real person, he wouldn't be interested.

His family is very rich, so he has never lacked anything since he was a child.

People like them, because they always have what they want, sometimes they feel so empty so much that they went to look for excitement. In their circle, they tend to find a lot of men and women to have fun, or like horseback riding, racing, and other extreme sports, there are too many to count.

However, he is not interested in these at all. He's only interested in making money, which is simply an anomaly.

He always felt that he was waiting for something.

However, he waited for so long, and now he is nearly thirty years old, and he didn't know what he was waiting for until he saw the person in front of him.