Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 3

Yan Jingze actually came a little earlier than Situ Jiangning.

As soon as he came...he was dumbfounded.

This young man in black, fighting with the bull horse beast, is so handsome that he...is dazzled and stunned.

He has the original owner's 2,000 years memory but he couldn't find anyone more handsome than the person in front of him even after going through all that 2,000 years of memories.

Of course, this is his personal aesthetic, not representative of the general public.

In short, as soon as he saw the young man in black, his heart beating 'thump thump', he wished he could help him kill that beast immediately.

However, he soon noticed that the young man didn't need help.

He also didn't have the strength to help...Yan Jingze simply watched from the side.

The magic tool on his body can hide his presence, so no one has found him yet.

As a result, he had just looked for a moment when Situ Jiangning came, and as soon as he came, he gave the young man in black a bad look.

Only then did Yan Jingze know that the young man in black was called Su Moxiu. As for Situ Jiangning, he knew him.

Situ Jiangning's master, Daoist Chongyang, is the apprentice of the original master's senior brother. He called the original master uncle master, and would come to kowtow to the original master every year. Over the years, he would bring Situ Jiangning with him.

Situ Jiangning has kowtowed to the original owner for several years, and the original owner also gave Situ Jiangning meeting gifts.

The original owner had a good impression of Situ Jiangning, but Yan Jingze really disliked him.

Who let Situ Jiangning bully Su Moxiu?

Yan Jingze used all the things in from the demon cultivator storage bag that could be used to heal his injuries, but he couldn't make his injuries better with things like protective talismans, so he naturally kept them. He took them out to save the bull horse beast now.

As for standing up and accusing Situ Jiangning...Yan Jingze dared to do so, one is because he has many inheritances from the nascent soul stage demon cultivator, so he can withstand the attacks of a golden core cultivator, and in addition...Qingtian Sect has a rule, same sect people can't kill each other!

If Situ Jiangning made a move against him, the disciple's token would pass the situation back to Qingtian Sect. At that time, Situ Jiangning would have no choice but to be abolished and expelled from the sect.

Of course, if Situ Jiangning really wanted to kill him, it is also possible to avoid this situation, but now that there are so many people here, Situ Jiangning would not be so impulsive.

"What did you say?" Situ Jiangning's face turned dark.

"I said you're going too far! If you can't snatch something, you will destroy it."

Situ Jiangning looked at Yan Jingze coldly: "You belong to Qingtian Sect, do you know who I am? I'm snatching things...Humph!"

"Of course I know who you are, aren't you Situ Jiangning?" Yan Jingze was not afraid at all, "As for you snatching things, I saw it with my own eyes! Su Moxiu is about to subdue this beast, that Yu, who is familiar with you, Lin suddenly used his disciple's token to call for help, distracting Su Moxiu, causing Su Moxiu to be injured, and leading you to snatch it...Humph!"

Yan Jingze replied with a 'humph'.

What he said about Yu Lin using his disciple token to ask for help to distract and hurt Su Moxiu was his nonsense, but to deal with someone like Situ Jiangning...so what about nonsense?