The President Insists On Snatching 13

Yan Jingze took off his pants before Su Moxiu took the initiative: "Dear, let's go to the room?"

Su Moxiu: "...Turn around!"

"What do you want?" Yan Jingze was surprised.

Su Moxiu said, "Look at the birthmark."

Just because of a birthmark?! This is too much!

But..."Why do you suddenly want to see the birthmark? What did Su Yanqing tell you?"

"He said you had an affair with him." Su Moxiu said.

Yan Jingze: "... Absolutely not! I am innocent, you are the only one!"

"Hm? What did he say to you when he came here?" Su Moxiu asked.

"He said that he left me because he found out that he had a terminal illness. He left early because he was afraid that I would not be able to accept it. Now he wants to reconcile with me."

Su Moxiu's face changed.

"Of course, my dear, I only love you, so I rejected him without hesitation!" Yan Jingze said.

"Mm." Su Moxiu breathed a sigh of relief, staring at Yan Jingze not knowing what he was thinking.

Yan Jingze continues: "Should you reward me?"

"What do you want?" Su Moxiu looked at Yan Jingze. He took off his glasses and showed a smile.

He rarely smiles. He always has a cold face, looking at the world through the lens, but now that he takes off his glasses and smiles like this...

Spring blooms, the flowers are very colorful.

Yan Jingze was stunned for a moment.

Su Moxiu smiled again and stared into Yan Jingze's eyes: "Would you like to see if I have a birthmark on my body?" This person is his, only his!

Yan Jingze coughed lightly: "Go to the room!"

Yan Jingze checked Su Moxiu's whole body and determined that there was no birthmark on Su Moxiu's body.

But there are many scars.

In the beginning, Yan Jingze, who was in a good mood because of holding the beauty's back, gradually moved lighter and lighter, and there were no more flowery words from his mouth.

When Su Moxiu got up early in the morning, he saw Yan Jingze sitting on the bed with his eyes closed. He didn't know what he was thinking about.

Yan Jingze has some injuries on his body, which are all left by Kang Xinhou. For example, there are several dots on his chest that were burned by cigarettes.

Su Moxiu looked at these and felt that it was really annoying.

Fortunately, these are not what Yan Jingze experienced.

Fortunately, he just transmigrated to it.

Wait...Su Moxiu suddenly thought that last night, Yan Jingze's movements were extremely skilled.

Did he practice it on his old self?

What was his past self like?

Is he more likable than he is now?

Su Moxiu stared at Yan Jingze for a long time while Yan Jingze was motionless. He finally couldn't help asking, "What are you doing?"

Yan Jingze looked at Su Moxiu: "I am saving the world." He is repairing this small world.

Su Moxiu: "..." This person also likes to talk nonsense too much.

But he still liked it.

Su Moxiu got up from the bed in high spirits, ready to start a new day of work.