Teddy Is Fearless 4

Yan Jingze, whom Hu Xiu thought was lovable, suddenly remembered one thing—he had no firewood.

In the past, the original owner always rubbed off on others.

Yan Jingze thought for a moment, then finally went to his mother's elder brother with the cheek to share his fire.

This man is over sixty years old. He hasn't participated in hunting for a long time, but he can go out to collect things and gather firewood.

Most importantly, this person's attitude towards the original owner is not bad.

After all, there is a blood relationship.

Yan Jingze walked towards the old man, sat down beside his fire, took out the fruit shell, and put it on the fire.

After putting it on it, he scooped some water from the small wooden bucket next to him and poured it into his shell.

This water, of course, is also the old man's.

Yan Jingze looked at the old man with a little embarrassment.

The old man raised his eyelids and glanced at him, without saying a word, he continued to stare at his own fruit shell.

The heat conductivity of the shell is not very good, so cooking is relatively slow. At this moment, everyone is waiting for the meat inside to be cooked, while eating various plants that have been distributed.

Yan Jingze picked up a wild plant, stuffed it into his mouth and chewed it. His face turned dark.

This thing is really unpalatable.

He used to transmigrate to various animals and ate grass a lot at that time, however, an animal's taste bud is different from human. They have a very dull taste bud, so he always thought that grass was delicious.

But now, he has become a human being.

The human sense of taste is too developed...He now finds this grass unpalatable!

Of course, he being like this is also related to the fact that the original owner has been raised very carefully by his parents - while other people are starving, even if the food isn't good, they won't be so picky.

Those people's taste buds are also far lower than the original owner.

Healing needs nutrition, no matter how unpalatable it is to eat...Yan Jingze sighed and continued to eat the plants in his hand.

He slowly ate all the plants, then at this time, the water in his shell finally boiled.

Some people have already eaten their roasted meat!

Roasting meat is faster than cooking meat, but he only has such a little meat, it will become smaller after roasting, so he won't be full at all. It's better to boil it and drink the soup with it to fill his stomach.

Yan Jingze was very hungry. His eyes were red looking at the meat cooked in the shell.

At this moment, his uncle said his first sentence to him: "This time, don't eat all the meat at once."

"Okay." Yan Jingze said.

"The hunting team will go hunting the day after tomorrow, they may not be able to catch any prey." The old man said again.

The hunting team cannot guarantee to catch prey every time!

In addition, sometimes the prey caught is very small...In that case, let alone nearly two catties of meat like today, half a catty is not bad!

Therefore, most people will save their own food. Food is definitely a hard currency in the tribe.

"I will." Yan Jingze said. His injuries are serious, he used all his strength just to come out today. He can't hunt for the time being, so he should really save food.