The Prince Gives Up Treatment 7

Yan Jingze really wanted to follow Su Moxiu to Su's house.

But he himself knew that he couldn't go.

He is a prince. If he really goes to Su's residence, he's afraid that he will turn the Su family upside down.

Therefore, Yan Jingze could only bid farewell to Su Moxiu reluctantly, then asked Su Moxiu about tomorrow's arrangements by the way.

Su Moxiu is going to work in the Ministry of Justice tomorrow.

With his current level, he can stand at the end of the grand court meeting held every three days. If it is a small court meeting...He used to attend with Emperor Chengde, but he can't go tomorrow, so as long as there is no grand court meeting, he can sleep in comfortably before going to the justice department.

"I'll come to see you tomorrow morning. I know that there is a store that has very delicious steamed stuffed bun and wontons. We can go eat together." Yan Jingze said.

"Okay." Su Moxiu agreed.

Yan Jingze then left.

Su Moxiu waited for him to go far away before walking towards the house.

"Young master, why are you back now? The master has asked me several times." Su family's steward saw Su Moxiu and hurriedly greeted him, "young master, have you eaten? Master and the others have already eaten. The kitchen leaves a meal for you."

"I've already eaten," Su Moxiu said, "I'm going to see my father."

Su Moxiu found his father.

When he entered, Su Gu was reading a book. When he saw him, he put down the book in his hand: "Ziyan, why are you so preoccupied?"

Su Moxiu thought for a moment, then finally said: "Father, I met the fifth prince today."

"Oh? How is he?" Su Gu sat up straight and asked.

Su Moxiu said: "He is in good spirits and has a great appetite."

Su Gu said: "It seems that his majesty did not punish him. I heard that his majesty gave him some rewards, not only him, but the empress also got rewards. The empress made a fuss in the harem but his majesty gave her rewards...it's said that the empress is unfavored, but is this what an unfavored person can do?"

Su Moxiu clenched his fists secretly: "Father, when I saw the fifth prince today, the fifth prince was chatting with Jiang Qi. He saw me and invited me to have dinner together. Later we went to see a play."

Su Gu's expression changed.

"Father, what should I do?" Su Moxiu asked.

He really didn't want to ask.

He said these words to his father and asked this question again just so he could explain his contact with the fifth prince to his father.

Su Gu pondered for a moment, then finally said: "The fifth prince is a prince after all, you should be respectful. Regarding this matter, when I see his majesty tomorrow, I will bring it up to his majesty. It will be fine after crossing the clear road by his majesty's side. "

"Fifth prince asked me to meet tomorrow..." said Su Moxiu.

"Then go ahead, you can't refuse," Su Gu sighed, "You are still young, if you really want to do something, I'll just say that you are young and ignorant, but your sister...definitely cannot marry the fifth prince."

"Father, I have troubled you." Su Moxiu said.

"It's nothing. When you are with the fifth prince, if something happens, just pretend to be stupid." Su Gu said.