The Prince Gives Up Treatment 11

Emperor Chengde looked at the crown prince, and saw that the prince was moved.

His eldest son is really too simple and honest, so easy to deceive!

"You believe his nonsense! He wants to go to the Ministry of Justice for Su Moxiu! He is just thinking of Su Moxiu!" Emperor Chengde said angrily.

He had already promised the empress to let his fifth child go to the Ministry of Justice, but he was still a little angry.

"Emperor father, fifth brother is so grown up, it's rare to like someone, so it's inevitable that he will care about him." The crown prince said.

"He also liked that Jiang Qi before!"

Crown prince: "..."

The crown prince was also embarrassed. Emperor Chengde felt much happier seeing the crown prince like this, then he caught the crown prince, educating him so that he should not be so trusting of others, and then talk to him about some principle.

Over the years, the crown prince has grown older and has his own ideas. When facing him, he is always respectful. It has been a long time since Emperor Chengde talked to him like this.

Talking like this now, both father and son have a different feeling.

The crown prince's eyes were red, thinking of what his fifth younger brother said to him yesterday, he said emotionally: "Emperor father, you haven't taught me like this for a long time."

Emperor Chengde was taken aback.

While the crown prince and Emperor Chengde were strengthening their father-son relationship, Yan Jingze was also cultivating a relationship with Su Moxiu.

He felt that Su Moxiu should also have a crush on him.

They are interested in each other, so after cultivating and strengthening their feelings, he can tell Su Moxiu what he wants.

Although with him, Su Moxiu will have no heirs, but he can get eternal life, which is quite a deal?

Su Moxiu also wanted to spend more time with Yan Jingze.

He doesn't expect the two of them to have the same thought, he only hopes to spend more time with the Fifth Prince.

In fact, to get along with the fifth prince more, he should be more reserved and put on airs, so that the fifth prince will pay more attention to him and use more effort on him.

If he was too easy to win over, after the fifth prince took him under his command, he would definitely not treat him like this again.

Who would eat, drink, and have fun with his subordinates every day?

But he couldn't help himself.

He always wanted to express himself more in front of the fifth prince, so within a few days, he said a lot of things that he wanted to say slowly to the fifth prince.

The fifth prince didn't ask him at all. He actually said almost everything he knew and was useful to the fifth prince!

Su Moxiu was very annoyed, but the matter had come to this point, there was nothing he could do.

Today is the Grand court meeting again.

With Su Moxiu's current rank, he is able to participate in the Grand Court Meeting, but he has to stand at the end.

Standing behind the crowd, he was in a bad mood.

If there is no court meeting, he would have already met the fifth prince at this moment, and then the two will find a place to eat and talk...