Waste Wood Flies On The Branch 6

Su Moxiu's residence is very close to his company. Not long after his car left the company's underground garage, it drove into another underground garage.

The two swiped their cards to get on the elevator and went directly to the top floor.

This building is a large apartment of more than 300 square meters per household. There are two elevators for each household — there is only one household on each floor, but there are two elevators. In addition to the elevator for the head of the household, there is also a special elevator for the housekeeper.

However, Su Moxiu didn't hire a housekeeper. His house was empty and very big.

"It's only me, so I have very few things." Su Moxiu explained.

"That's pretty good, minimalist style," Yan Jingze asked, "Which room do you live in?"

"I live in the master bedroom." Su Moxiu said.

Yan Jingze followed Su Moxiu to the master bedroom and found that the master bedroom has a walk-in closet, balcony, toilet, and bathroom, which can add up to a hundred square meters.

The life of a local tyrant is really unimaginable for ordinary people.

Yan Jingze looked at the local tyrant who brought him here and was about to say something when he noticed that the other party was a little uncomfortable and didn't even look at him!

Sorry, he's such a guy...he likes to win an inch, then go for a foot.

Su Moxiu had been talking about finance and investment with him before, and now he was embarrassed to flirt with, then now...Yan Jingze leaned over and kissed Su Moxiu: "Boyfriend, your house is so big, why don't you let me move in? This way, I can also save some rent."

"Okay!" Su Moxiu agreed without any hesitation. He wanted Ji Ziqiu to move to his house long ago, but he was worried that doing so would hurt Ji Ziqiu's self-esteem, so he didn't mention it.

Now that Ji Ziqiu is willing to move here, it's of course the best!

"I'm afraid of the dark, I dare not sleep alone...Can I sleep with you?" Yan Jingze smiled.

"Okay." Su Moxiu agreed without hesitation, his heart beating faster and faster inevitably.

"I'll move here tomorrow!" Yan Jingze laughed loudly, then kissed Su Moxiu again: "Boss Su, you are so cute!"

Su Moxiu: "..." What the hell kind of adjectives are these! He is a big man, how can he be called cute!

"It's very late, it's time to take a shower." Su Moxiu said.

"I'm not familiar with your bathroom...Can you go with me?" Yan Jingze asked again.

Su Moxiu's heartbeat quickened.

He felt that the current progress was too fast.

He is ready to spend his whole life with Yan Jingze, but how long have they known each other? The two take a bath together, and then they will sleep together...

Wait! Did that Cai Jinchun take a bath with Ji Ziqiu too?

Cai Jinchun has already seen Ji Ziqiu's body, so why should he resist it?

Su Moxiu answered, "Okay!"

Su Moxiu followed Yan Jingze into the bathroom, and then...

Yan Jingze had a lot of suggestions: "I want to wipe my back but I can't do it myself, can you wipe it for me?"

"Let me give you a massage!"

"My hair is wet, can you blow it for me?"

"I like to hold things when I sleep..."