Waste Wood Flies On The Branch 8

Cai Jinchun looked at Tan Minxuan with a gloomy expression.

Tan Minxuan originally wanted to say something, but when he saw Cai Jinchun's ugly face, he didn't dare to speak again.

Cai Jinchun said: "Mind your own business!"

After Cai Jinchun finished speaking, he ignored Tan Minxuan and walked towards his father.

He came with his father. In the past, he was not interested in such occasions, and he didn't like others to ask him questions. It was rare for him to come to such an occasion, so his father said that he would introduce him to a few people.

"Jinchun, come here, this is your Uncle Gu..." Father Cai said when he saw Cai Jinchun.

Cai Jinchun stepped forward and greeted the uncle surnamed Gu.

He was a little impatient, but he still restrained himself for a while, then turned cold after the other party left.

Seeing this, Father Cai was very dissatisfied: "What face are you putting on now?"

Cai Jinchun said: "There is no one now, should I keep smiling?"

"Even if you don't smile, don't act like this!" Father Cai said, "What is going on with you recently? Always causing trouble!"

"Where did I cause trouble?" Cai Jinchun said.

"Not long ago, you even forced someone to go to sea to die!" Said Father Cai.

When Cai Jinchun heard father Cai talk about Ji Ziqiu, his mood became even worse.

However, Cai's father didn't seem to realize it and said: "You really are, your vision is getting worse and worse! You brought such a person here today!"

"Tan Minxuan has problems, but he's not worse than Ji Ziqiu, right?" Cai Jinchun said.

In his previous life, Tan Minxuan told him about Ji Ziqiu scheming against him, and then he cheated with Tan Minxuan.

But this Tan Minxuan asked him for things all day long, and later caused him trouble...They ended up having an unpleasant fight, so he hated Tan Minxuan very much. He had no intention of being with this person after his rebirth.

"I met Ji Ziqiu in the company. Anyway, he didn't seem to be a scheming person. This one is different." Father Cai didn't know who Ji Ziqiu was at all, but after his son dated Ji Ziqiu, he started to pay more attention to him.

This Ji Ziqiu has no skills and is lazy, but he also has his advantages, that is, he has no ambitions and is easy to control.

What he really wants to say about Ji Ziqiu is that...He is just a vase, it can be taken home and put away, even if it is useless, it is still pleasing to the eye.

"Dad, you missed your mark, that Ji Ziqiu is especially good at scheming!"

"What did he scheme against you?"

"He's with me just for money."

Hearing what his son said, Father Cai frowned: "How much did you give him? You didn't touch the assets I gave you, did you?" After his son became an adult, he gave his son some assets, in addition to giving him an allowance every month.

"Of course I didn't touch it. If I did, dad, you wouldn't know about it." Cai Jinchun said quickly, his father had warned him not to sell those assets.

Father Cai felt relieved: "That's good...But in this case, he has only spent your pocket money...That's not much."

Cai Jinchun was taken aback.

Father Cai continued: "After he was with you, he didn't ask for any resources from the company. He seems quite honest."