Ancestor Depends On Grand Disciple 6

Qingtian Sect is the largest cultivation sect in the Canglan Realm, and also the sect with the largest number of people.

Qingtian Sect has the number one master in the cultivation world, Daoist Haoran, three distraction stage experts, and more than a dozen Nascent Soul stage experts. As for the golden core stage masters, there are more than two hundred people!

One must know that on the outside, those golden core cultivators can establish their own schools!

The sect is large, the number of people is large, so the management is very strict.

Many of the methods that Su Moxiu has learned cannot be taught to others privately. Fortunately, he has some insights of his own that he can teach to Xiao Ye.

Su Moxiu spoke very seriously.

These things are quite obvious to Yan Jingze.

However, even though he thought so, he still listened very seriously.

He wanted to know Su Moxiu's level.

Su Moxiu's level is quite good. He has a solid foundation.

However, he also has shortcomings, probably due to the unreliable master he worshiped. Su Moxiu has a lot of insight by studying alone, studying and learning...it was a bit contradictory.

These have little effect on cultivation, but it will make it more difficult for people to understand...Yan Jingze pretended to ask a few questions casually.

Su Moxiu was stunned. It took him a while to come back to his senses. Once he came back to his senses, he said, "So that's how it is! It should be like this! I was wrong before!"

Then he looked at Yan Jingze again: "Thank you! No wonder everyone in the sect accepts disciples...Telling people about what they have learned can deepen their understanding and learn new things..."

Su Moxiu was very interested and continued to explain.

Yan Jingze didn't reject this either.

Thinking about it carefully, when he and Su Moxiu are together, if they don't talk about cultivation...Are they supposed to talk about ordinary life?

But those things, after a little chat, he will definitely reveal his secrets!

He didn't even know where Qingtian Sect's outer disciples lived.

Especially as Su Moxiu kept talking, he got more excited and he would cling to him...

Yan Jingze and Su Moxiu sat on the bull horse beast's back.

Because of Yan Jingze's low cultivation base, Su Moxiu let him sit in the front while he sat on the back.

Su Moxiu was very careful and would not touch him easily. The two of them were separated by at least one fist, but while chatting, sometimes Su Moxiu would forget about this and approach him...

Yan Jingze is looking forward to this approach.

Su Moxiu actually did this on purpose.

After realizing that he liked this outer sect disciple of Qingtian Sect named Xiao Ye, he wanted to test him out.

He could tell that Xiao Ye had a good impression of him, but he didn't know where this like came from.

Therefore, when riding together with Xiao Ye, he approached Xiao Ye several times.

He could feel that Xiao Ye didn't reject his approach, and he seemed to like it quite a bit.

So Xiao Ye...Maybe he also likes him too!