Famous Director Meet Vase Traffic 11

Yan Jingze asked Su Moxiu about filming.

Su Moxiu has already terminated the contract with his original company. He has nothing to do these days, so he has been following him and messing around in the crew.

Because Su Moxiu's part has not started filming yet, there were only some scenes in the early stage, and the male protagonist was played by Yan Jingze before the apocalypse and the early experience of the apocalypse, so Su Moxiu was very free. He basically became an assistant director, looking at Yan Jingze through the lens.

After watching for so long, Su Moxiu knew exactly how to use the camera. He also knew how to film to make Yan Jingze look better.

So from time to time he will suggest that the assistant director change the position of the camera.

However, now that Yan Jingze asked, Su Moxiu couldn't say a reason, so his face was a little dazed with an innocent expression: "I think it's better to shoot like this."

The assistant director's surname is Xue, and his name is Xue Heyi. He has a good family background, but he is not a rich man. He listened to Su Moxiu's words, an investor who invested 20 million yuan in the film crew. When Su Moxiu asked him to move the camera position, he moved.

Now that Yan Jingze mentioned it, Xue Heyi thought of something, and hurriedly said: "Director Gu! Brother Su is very good at filming. The scenes he takes of you are very masculine and handsome! Of course, Director Gu, you are also very majestic in the first place!"

Director Gu is tall and has a good figure, his looks are also above average, but it still can't compare with those little freshmen in the entertainment industry. Standing with Su Moxiu...the difference is even bigger.

Besides other things, Director Gu's skin is more than one shade darker than Su Moxiu's.

But Director Gu has a unique temperament.

He gives people the feeling that no matter what he faces, he is fearless, and he can do everything for his beliefs.

Granted, Xue Heyi also discovered that Director Gu's acting skills are very good!

If Su Moxiu's acting skills are at the bottom, then Director Gu's acting skills are at the peak.

What's even more commendable is that Director Gu can make smooth martial arts moves without a martial arts instructor!

When Xue Heyi first came to the crew as an assistant director, Xue Heyi was actually not optimistic about this drama. After all, the crew seemed to be very poor.

Moreover, he is one of Director Gu's fans, so he knows Director Gu well. He doesn't think Director Gu can make good science fiction films.

He became even more helpless when he knew that Director Gu was going to play the leading role.

At that time, he felt that Director Gu would match this movie with some special effects, arrange a lot of funny plots, and finally make it into a low-cost online movie...To be honest, online movies are very hot now. One can make a lot of money by making one.

The most important thing is that it can make Director Gu addicted to being an actor - Xue Heyi thought that Director Gu made this movie because he wanted to relieve his acting addiction.

But now Xue Heyi has completely changed his mind.

He was still too young to understand Director Gu.

Director Gu is a person who has the courage to climb to the top, how could he make a movie casually?

Not to mention anything else, just director Gu's acting skills...Even if the special effects later on are a little bit worse, this movie won't be that bad!