The Prince Gives Up Treatment 8

After Yan Jingze returned to his mansion, he immediately asked people to find the country law for him.

Su Moxiu entered the Ministry of Justice, so he was reading these books. So he was going to read them, so that he could talk to Su Moxiu.

Yan Jingze read the book seriously, remembering everything he read word for word.

He is no ordinary person!

It's just that there are too many relevant words, so although he read them for two hours at night, he didn't read much. In the end, he had no choice but to put the book down and go to bed.

The next day, Yan Jingze woke up early in the morning.

Thes princes have special court clothes to wear for going to court, and also have special clothes for celebrations. However, clothes they usually wear are not embroidered with dragons and gold.

At most, the fabric manual work is better.

Officials and influential people in the capital and even their families would also wear such clothes.

Yan Jingze chose for a long time before finally choosing a moon-white robe to put on, then he carefully selected some accessories to put on before going out.

Su Moxiu did the same thing.

The fifth prince asked him to have breakfast together, and it's only the two of them, no one else was there...

Su Moxiu first put on the clothes made of rare fabrics bestowed by Emperor Chengde, but then he felt that they were too showy, so he changed into a newly made cyan robe embroidered with many dark patterns.

As for the accessories, he also chose several and paid great attention to the details.

After doing all this, he went out early to the place where they had agreed to meet.

It's just...Could it be that he went a little early. If he waited here, would the fifth prince notice his impatience?

Su Moxiu's mood was complicated and difficult to discern.

Since a few days ago when he saw the fifth prince in the imperial study room, for some reason, he couldn't forget him and his heart was beating for him.

This kind of emotion was something he had never felt before. He hesitated but found it incredible. However, he couldn't restrain himself. He couldn't help but want to get close to the fifth prince.

But the fifth prince...the fifth prince approached him, most likely just to get help from the Su family.

At this moment, he was even a little thankful that he had what the Fifth Prince wanted.

Su Moxiu laughed at himself, despised himself a little, but couldn't stop.

But, isn't he too eager? If the fifth prince sees through him, he will definitely not take him seriously again.

In such anxiety, Su Moxiu came to the appointed place early, just in time to see Yan Jingze walking towards him.

At this time the sky has long been bright, the sun has gradually become hot, and the man who smiled towards him was as fresh as the breeze that was slowly blowing.

Su Moxiu suddenly understood why some people would be alarmed of the prince.

At this moment, he was willing to do anything for the man in front of him.

Luckily, he regained his senses from his daze.

"Your highness, you are here so early?" Su Moxiu approached Yan Jingze and said respectfully.