Top Student Report Everyday 29

When Yan Jingze first came to this world, one of the original owner's conditions was to make Chu Qiyu feel miserable.

For this reason, Yan Jingze once thought of making trouble for Chu Qiyu.

However, he didn't do anything, and Chu Qiyu made himself like this...He was also quite helpless.

However, he didn't sympathize with Chu Qiyu.

It has been a full ten years since he transmigrated to this world. This world has long been repaired, so he also knows what happened to other people before Chu Qiyu was reborn.

Especially Shao Shenyang.

Seeing this memory, Yan Jingze felt that Chu Qiyu deserved it.

"What are you doing?" Su Moxiu looked suspicious at Yan Jingze, who didn't sleep at night and was sitting on the quilt with his pillow in his arms.

Yan Jingze said: "I'm thinking about life."

"What did you think about?" Su Moxiu asked.

"I found that it's really hard to meet someone as handsome and smart as me," Yan Jingze said.

Su Moxiu pulled out his own pillow and threw it at Yan Jingze: "Sleep!" This National People's Congress night, why are you so crazy!

"Gege! You don't love me anymore! You hit me with a pillow!" Yan Jingze looked at Su Moxiu like looking at a scumbag, accusing all over his face.

Su Moxiu: "..."

"Gege, you broke my heart! I want compensation!"

"I want to sleep!" Su Moxiu realized something and said vigilantly.

"Exactly, I want to sleep too." Yan Jingze smiled.

Su Moxiu was very busy some time ago, he was too embarrassed to torment him, so he has been vegetarian for a long time.

Now that Su Moxiu has recovered a lot after sleeping, it's time to do some exercise together.

Su Moxiu wanted to hit a certain someone again, so he reached out to find a pillow, but couldn't find it. Instead, he was thrown down by Yan Jingze.

After that, what kind of pillow is he looking for? Wouldn't it be nice to exercise together?

However, should he plan to retire early?

Otherwise, if he doesn't have time to exercise, what should he do if he can't bear it someday? What a loss, ah!

Especially this didi who is ten years younger than him...He must work hard to take care of him! Only when Shi Chengying is in his late 80s can he relax!

After Yan Jingze ate Su Moxiu up, he conveniently gave Chu Qiyu the previous life Shao Shenyang's memories.

And now...

It was another sleepless night, and Chu Qiyu lay in the darkness with his eyes open, hoping to be reborn again.

If heaven gives him another chance, he will definitely not go against his parents and he will definitely not target Shi Chengying. He will honestly follow the path of his first life, stay with Shao Shenyang first, and then think about other things.

Thinking of Shao Shenyang, Chu Qiyu felt unwilling for a while.

For two lifetimes, he never got Shao Shenyang.

After graduating from high school, he went to Shao Shenyang's school to find Shao Shenyang, and that was when Shao Shenyang noticed his feelings.

Shao Shenyang rejected him without hesitation, and soon got a girlfriend, and later got married early.