Waste Wood Flies On The Branch 2

Yan Jingze stood by the side of the road, thinking about his future.

The wind blew his hair from his forehead, revealing his face.

Although his face is not very good-looking now because of falling into the water, this kind of melancholy boy is still very attractive.

A girl passing by unconsciously took out her mobile phone and took a picture of Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze noticed this and smiled at her.

The girl's face turned red immediately.

Yan Jingze touched his nose, feeling a little proud.

He looks...really handsome!

So...He should first rely on his face to make a living, manage his fans well, and then start his own business when he finds a suitable way?

Rubbing his forehead, Yan Jingze took a taxi back to his rented place.

The original owner lived in the company dormitory at the beginning.

Their company is located in B City, where land is very expensive. The company's dormitory is very small. In addition, in the company, there are many half-dead people like the original owner who can't make much money...The original owner was crowded into a small room with three other people, they slept in bunks!

The original owner was very dissatisfied with such accommodation conditions. After being with Cai Jinchun, he talked about it. Cai Jinchun still liked the original owner at that time, so he waved his hand and rented the place where the original owner lives now.

This house is very close to the Cai family and the original owner's former company. It's located in a high-end residential area with strict management. It has two bedrooms, two living rooms, two bathrooms and more than 80 square meters of luxurious decoration. Although it's not large, it's already very good for the original owner.

It's just...Cai Jinchun initially paid half a year's rent for the original owner, but in the past few months, his relationship with the original owner has become worse and worse, so naturally the house has not been paid.

The monthly rent is 12,000 almost wiped out the original owner who had no savings!

Yan Jingze returned to the residence, opened the door, and saw several young men lying on the sofa in the living room, watching TV while applying facial masks.

Seeing him, one of them said, "Ziqiu, you're back? I heard you had a fall out with young master Cai? Is that true?"

"Didn't you see it with your own eyes?" Yan Jingze asked.

The person who talked to Yan Jingze is called Tan Minxuan, and he is the original owner's 'friend'.

When the original owner was in the company, he had a good relationship with Tan Minxuan. Later, after Cai Jinchun rented the house to the original owner, Tan Minxuan said that he was bullied in the company dormitory and he was uncomfortable living there, so he wanted to move in with the original owner and the original owner agreed.

Later Tan Minxuan saw that the original owner was going out with Cai Jinchun, so he also asked to go out with them, so the original owner would take him with him when he could.

Previously when the original owner drowned, Tan Minxuan was actually there too.

It's just...he was the original owner's friend, yet he let the original owner struggle in the water.

This is just a bullshit friend.

If it weren't for Cai Jinchun's high-sightedness, this Tan Minxuan would have pried the original owner's corner long ago.