The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 4

Xiao Hua is thin and bald, looking like an old horse with a very short life.

However, such a horse, with its own power, ate nearly half of the horse feed in the manger.

During that time, the other horses also tried to squeeze in to eat but were all blown away or bitten by it.

The person in charge of mixing the horse feed is Su Xingyin's personal guard, his name is Jiu Jiu. He was in his early twenties and very good at taking care of horses. Seeing this scene, he couldn't help but say: "This horse is not an ordinary horse, right? It's so smart!"

"Maybe. It was a wild horse. After being caught by the Rong people, it kept trying to escape but it couldn't, so it ended up like this...I see it was pitiful so I just buy it." Said Yan Jingze. He didn't take his eyes off the pot of porridge that was cooking for everyone to eat.

He's really hungry...

As for Xiao Hua, Xiao Hua is no ordinary wild horse. It was the leader of the wild horse herd.

Not only did it have dozens of mares, it also boldly ran to the vicinity of the Rong people's settlement to seduce the mares raised by the Rong.

It also successfully seduced it. In one breath, it took away seven or eight mares from that tribe.

After that Rong tribe found out, they immediately organized people to catch Xiao Hua.

They want to get the mares back, and they also want to catch Xiao Hua for breeding.

However, they resorted to many means and worked for a long time but they could only catch Xiao Hua's group of 'wives', they couldn't catch Xiao Hua.

It's a pity, although Xiao Hua escaped, it loves its mares so it was always wandering outside the tribe, wanting to take its mares away.

Wandering and wandering, in the end, it fell into the Rong tribe trap. It was caught by the Rong with its mares as bait.

The Rong are bent on subduing wild horses like Xiao Hua. It's a pity that they ran out of options. Xiao Hua just wouldn't listen to them and literally starved itself to death.

They shut it with its mares, it won't breed but went crazy and bit the mares instead.

The Rong who caught it really couldn't do anything about it. They are not willing to let it go too so it became a stand still.

Yan Jingze passed by the tribe pretending to be a veterinarian. After learning about Xiao Hua, he spent some money to buy Xiao Hua and treated it with all his heart.

The original owner had a good horse that had gone through life and death with him. Unfortunately, it died from Zhou Zhenrong's pursuit of the original owner.

Although Xiao Hua is a little ugly now, if it was taken good care of, it should also be majestic.

That said......after buying Xiao Hua and treating it, all his money was spent. He heads south but hasn't encountered other Rong tribes that he cannot make money...

"It turned out to be a wild horse! The horse's bones are very good. Take good care of it, it must be well cared for." Jiu Jiu's eyes shine, "I have a lot of mares over there, if you agree, it can be bred..."

Although Xiao Hua is ugly and very fierce...no one can deny that it's a good horse!

Yan Jingze: "..." he hasn't established a relationship with his lover yet and on Xiao Hua side, someone already wants to arrange a group of mares for it?

Isn't this too unfair?

"Neigh!" The full-fed Xiao Hua leaned beside a mare, rubbing their dwelling.

That was the mare that was bitten by Xiao Hua before, it answered Xiao Hua with its hoof.