The General Take The Initiative To Be Rob 20

Yan Jingze stood in front of Zhou Zhenrong, his eyes were clear, and his face was honest.

After losing his beard, his image has changed greatly, but he still looks reliable. He was even more majestic that no one dared doubt his words.

Zhang Erque looked at Yan Jingze like this, and opened his mouth in shock.

It was obviously still the same face, why has this person changed so much?

If this person looked like this at the beginning, he would definitely not think that this person was a little white face!

Su Moxiu was also not used to it.

He was already prepared to take a lifetime to raise Yan Jingze, but now...where does Yan Jingze need to be raised!

However...this kind of Yan Jingze is even more handsome!

It's just...this person is not close to women but what about men? Has he ever been with a man?!

Thinking that the person in front of him may have been with a man before...Su Moxiu's fist was a little itchy.

As for Cai An and Su Xingyin...The previous Zhou Jingshan was too weird, the current Zhou Jingshan was the Zhou Jingshan they were familiar with!

This guy is finally normal!

It's just that they didn't expect Zhou Jingshan to directly say that he likes men.

When Cai An heard this, he breathed a sigh of relief— Since General Zhou said so, he must have made up his mind to spend the rest of his life with second young master. They were in love with each other. That's good.

As for Su Xingyin, the guilt in his heart finally lessened.

Although his son has done a bit too much, since Zhou Jingshan himself likes men, then...it's good, right?

One is willing to strike and the other is willing to suffer.

However, someone like Zhou Jingshan turned out to be his daughter-in-law...isn't his son too powerful?

While Su Xingyin was extremely entangled, Yan Heli and Zhou Ping and others suddenly understood. They hated Zhou Zhenrong even more.

Fortunately, General Zhou did not die, otherwise if Zhou Zhenrong said so...Though they believe in General Zhou's character, others may not.

If that happens, General Zhou will certainly get a bad reputation!

At this moment, Zhou Zhenrong suddenly shouted: "Impossible, you are lying! If you really like men, why would you insult AYun..."

"You saw me do that?" Yan Jingze asked.

Zhou Zhenrong said: "AYun said it, I also saw the figure..."

After he said it, he also realized that something was wrong and kept his mouth shut.

Yan Jingze sneered: "So just based on your wife's words, you believe that I am a lustful demon who forced your wife, and so you betrayed me by leaking my whereabouts with the intention of killing me?"

"AYun won't lie to me..." Zhou Zhenrong murmured.

Yan Jingze sneered: "For a woman, you cooperated with the enemy and betrayed the country, killing a total of 73 guards around me, completely disregarding the safety of the people in the frontier, the future of the Zhenbei Army, and those comrade in arms who live and die with you...It's the shame of my life to have an adopted son like you."

"AYun is my wife!" Zhou Zhenrong clenched his fists, his face full of blood and tears.

"I'm still your father!" Yan Jingze said, "Because of a woman who you have only known for a few years, you doubt your father. Zhou Zhenrong, you are really good."