Top Student Report Everyday 15

Shao Shenyang's frightened appearance reminded Chu Qiyu of Shao Shenyang's appearance when he was a hero to save the beauty in his previous life.

At that time, Shao Shenyang was also taken aback, not at all as calm as what he showed in school, which made him feel that he is very cute.

It's just that after Shao Shenyang was frightened, he held his hand tightly then, but now he ran away...

It's fine if he just ran away...but Chu Qiyu suddenly saw a fat figure walking towards Shao Shenyang - this guy Shi Chengying is also here!

Yan Jingze couldn't relax concerning Shao Shenyang, so after thinking about it, he decided to go with Shao Shenyang. However, Shao Shenyang ate instant noodles for breakfast in the dormitory in the morning. He wanted to lose weight so he didn't eat this, so he made a special trip to the canteen to buy eggs and buns.

When he came to the school gate, he saw Shao Shenyang panicking: "What's wrong?"

"Actually, it's nothing...just now Chu Qiyu greeted me suddenly, startling me." Shao Chenyang said.

There's nothing to be afraid of...But Chu Qiyu is also very pitiful. After being reborn, he even scared the person he likes by greeting him.

Yan Jingze looked at Chu Qiyu not far away, showing a provocative smile.

Chu Qiyu almost exploded!

Yan Jingze accompanied Shao Shenyang home to meet Shao Shenyang's parents.

This couple got married very early, they are in their forties now. They don't look old and seem to be in good spirits too. If no one said anything, it really wouldn't be obvious that they have cancer.

As for Shao Shenyang asking them to treat their illness...

"There is no cure for cancer! No cure!"

"The more you treat, the faster you die, we will die!"

"You brat! You even asked for leave to come back! Go back to studying!"

"There's nothing with us, we can still go to work. You have to study hard. When you go to college, that will be when we can rest well."

......

Yan Jingze grabbed a chair next to him and slammed it on the ground: "Are you going to treat it or not?!"

Shao Shenyang's father was furious: "No!"

Yan Jingze looked at Shao Shenyang next to him, and gave Shao Shenyang the chair in his hand.

Shao Shenyang picked up the chair and threw it on the ground, imitating Yan Jingze, smashing the old-fashioned bamboo chair to pieces: "If you don't go treat your illness, then I won't go to school either!"

The bamboo chairs fell apart, and the broken bamboo pieces hit Shao Shenyang's father.

Shao Shenyang's father was furious: "You brat is so courageous!" As he said that, he started to look for a stick to teach Shao Chenyang a lesson.

Shao Shenyang, who was still holding the back of the chair in his hand, looked at Yan Jingze.

Yan Jingze said: "You are so much taller than him, can't you beat him?" Shao Shenyang's father is at most 1.7 meters, and Shao Shenyang is the campus male god with 1.8 meters tall!

Shao Shenyang was stunned for a moment, and then he clenched the back of the chair and looked at his father.

Father Shao...is scared.

He can't hurt his son, who is in the third year of high school, and...it's not like he's not afraid of death.

On the same day, father Shao and mother Shao entered the hospital.